[4/10/23] RAW Thread - Glad Cody didn't win after Brock manhandled him like Tyson did Juelz

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
This is so sad now fans have to be on Vince watch every Monday and Friday just to see if his ass is gonna pop up and fukk shyt up.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Ari Emmanuel hit up Vince when he saw the backlash from the wrestling community about how he pretty much hijaked the show and told Vince to chill.

Smackdown and this weeks episode of Raw legit felt like a Triple H show. shyt made sense and the show flowed better..

If anything I wouldn’t be surprised if Vince only shows up during PPVs.
Hoping Ari just keeps Vince busy with so much other shyt that he has literally no time to review and scratch up scripts. Even a small window is enough for him

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Honestly I think last week being the show after Mania & the merger announcement was 99% of the reason Vince was even there doing stuff. HHH has been pretty open about getting stuff from Vince during this whole thing. Vince was just around though since so much was going on.

Everybody has treated him like the boogeyman just waiting though so they did the usual doom & gloom about it & made it a bigger deal than it really is :manny:

None of us have any clue how involved he will or won't be moving forward. He himself said he would be involved just not "in the weeds"

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
None of us have any clue how involved he will or won't be moving forward. He himself said he would be involved just not "in the weeds"

Which is what I figure will be the extent. I personally just don't think Vince is going to be around enough to be constantly changing stuff. He'll probably be there during the big shows like Mania or SummerSlam & when they go to Saudi Arabia, but I don't think Vince is going to care as much since it's not his thing anymore where he's the one in charge full stop.