[4/10/23] RAW Thread - Glad Cody didn't win after Brock manhandled him like Tyson did Juelz

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
hqdefault.jpg

I hope they never change it either
*Taylor swift chef kiss here*

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali

This is so sad now fans have to be on Vince watch every Monday and Friday just to see if his ass is gonna pop up and fukk shyt up.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Ari Emmanuel hit up Vince when he saw the backlash from the wrestling community about how he pretty much hijaked the show and told Vince to chill.

Smackdown and this weeks episode of Raw legit felt like a Triple H show. shyt made sense and the show flowed better..

If anything I wouldn’t be surprised if Vince only shows up during PPVs.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
This is so sad now fans have to be on Vince watch every Monday and Friday just to see if his ass is gonna pop up and fukk shyt up.

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if Ari Emmanuel hit up Vince when he saw the backlash from the wrestling community about how he pretty much hijaked the show and told Vince to chill.

Smackdown and this weeks episode of Raw legit felt like a Triple H show. shyt made sense and the show flowed better..

If anything I wouldn’t be surprised if Vince only shows up during PPVs.

Honestly I think last week being the show after Mania & the merger announcement was 99% of the reason Vince was even there doing stuff. HHH has been pretty open about getting stuff from Vince during this whole thing. Vince was just around though since so much was going on.

Everybody has treated him like the boogeyman just waiting though so they did the usual doom & gloom about it & made it a bigger deal than it really is :manny: