(4/1/24) The Point of no Return The Final Boss Awaits Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Wrestlemania Go Home Show) Live From Brooklyn NY

Will Cody Finish his Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Saturday has been better than Sunday 2 yrs in a row now, but this year I'd be pretty surprised if it was

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if Drew comes out to save Seth so he can be un-broken enough to still have the match, I might cheer. Because it'd be in-character considering his past bloodline issues and would maintain Drew being a consistent character and not moving 'alignment'.

That said... this don't need to be a match. This needs to just be an angle. But there's 30 minutes of the show left.

It wouldn't really fit his current character who doesn't like the bloodline but thinks Seth should mind his business

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
When Regal left & NXT got turn into 2.0 she didn't fit
was also a whole nightmare of the pandemic and her work situation. Never put her in position to succeed. Hell, that Sailor Senshi shyt mighta gotten over in the 2.0 environment and been a launching point for a new character in HBKNXT... but she just wasn't ever gonna get established. And I mean... being expected to follow Kana, Kairi and Io was a big ask for anyone in the Joshi scene at that time. Hell, Guilia might have a hard time doing it and there's been years of space since. It was just a killer's gauntlet to try and jump into, especially without a dynamic finisher.