(4/1/24) The Point of no Return The Final Boss Awaits Monday Night Raw Thread (Raw Wrestlemania Go Home Show) Live From Brooklyn NY

Will Cody Finish his Story

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
if Drew comes out to save Seth so he can be un-broken enough to still have the match, I might cheer. Because it'd be in-character considering his past bloodline issues and would maintain Drew being a consistent character and not moving 'alignment'.

That said... this don't need to be a match. This needs to just be an angle. But there's 30 minutes of the show left.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
if Drew comes out to save Seth so he can be un-broken enough to still have the match, I might cheer. Because it'd be in-character considering his past bloodline issues and would maintain Drew being a consistent character and not moving 'alignment'.

That said... this don't need to be a match. This needs to just be an angle. But there's 30 minutes of the show left.

Stone Cold would never wrestle the raw before mania.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: Seth with the Shield breakup Plan B Triple H reference, I think Hunter's gonna make an appearance on Saturday y'all :wow:..

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
IF my dawg Drew lose at Wrestlemania, we riot in the streets
Aew Tony Khan GIF - Aew Tony Khan GIFs

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
You know, I’ve said this a few times (and I’ll probably say it again a few more times) but before Cody came back in 2022, I thought it was going to be Seth that would eventually be the one to beat Roman for the title. It’s still sort of feels like it should be that way.