[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
everything he said in that clip awas right no doubt, but the entire interview was over 2 hours long and had plenty of :duck:mixed in it.
Like what
Majority of what he said was true
Called rybavk a hurty mcfukk and once again another guy gets hurt wrestling the rybavk (luke harper)

LastManStanding

Veteran
Daps
Like what
Majority of what he said was true
Called rybavk a hurty mcfukk and once again another guy gets hurt wrestling the rybavk (luke harper)

not gonna turn this into a CM Punk thread, but to give a few examples ....

- countless wrestlers have defended Ryback and Punk lied when he claimed to have confronted Ryback with the whole "either you did it on purpose or you're dumb as fukk". never happened.

- the same can be said for the doctor he accused of ignoring his staph infection and being a "worthless piece of shyt" (that doctor is about to take Punk to the cleaners with the lawsuit he filed)

- Punk also lied about his PPV buy numbers

Starts ranting about it at the 1:11:00 mark, but at the 1:12:18 mark goes on record saying

"My first main event as champion was TLC and it was a John Cena-less PPV and we did more fukking buys than the year before."

well actually lets fact check that claim....

TLC 2011
CM Punk vs Del Rio vs Miz
PPV Buys = 179,000

TLC 2010
John Cena vs Wade Barrett
PPV Buys = 195,000

TLC: Tables, Ladders and Chairs (2011) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Then immediately after that false claim he decides to take a shot at The Rock at the 1:12:34 mark with

"The PPV where Rock came back (Survivor Series 11) it was a fukking awful buy rate compared to the one before and they blamed it on Miz and Truth. That's what they fukking do. It's bipolar. They twist and bend the fukking narrative to support their story."

Again not true...

Survivor Series 2011
The Rock/Cena vs Miz/Truth
PPV Buys = 312,000

Survivor Series 2010
Randy Orton vs Wade Barrett
PPV Buys = 244,000

Survivor Series (2011) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

either way Punk did spit a lot of truth in that shoot, but he also spit a lot of lies and sour grapes as well. back to Mania talk now .....

Last edited:

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Cbymi4KWwAEeHBv.jpg

2rxwp68.jpg

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
They just said fukk it and used Taker's 2K model :dead: they better just gon and let NXT DH this Mania.

llt23

All Star
Daps
of course its gonna be wack. all anyone who watches wwe does is complain about the product. And even the injury excuse doesnt cut it cause yall know Cesaro would be buried and yall would be complaining about that as well.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
I actually think it'll be a good show.

But on paper, doesn't look like something that will warrant 100,000+ people to go to.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
This is a terrible card.
HHH vs Roman can't close the show unless there is a special ref and stipulations .
The Wyatt family has absolutely no credibility anymore . They really need to be broken up and devored .except Luke .
Brock vs Dean. Good match but for Dean to have it fair it has to be last man standing . No DQ.
Cena vs Taker: rather have the Japanese guy end Taker career.
Cena vs the LON handicap match.
Let Cena bury them all.

MrSinnister

Delete account when possible.
Daps
You know its bad when people are praying for a Cena return :russ:
Since last year's wrestlemania was good....I expect this years to be :trash: and its already looking like it :francis:
It's not that bad. I really don't understand the Cena fetish. He destroyed wrestling and it's pretty indisputable. :manny: whatever. Might as well give him the title, so I'd see how quick people universally bytch again.

People who try to bury GOATs with racist charges just completely ignore Cena's aping of the culture and still burying, taking cash, beefing with (see Tarver), and stifing opportunities for Black talent.

Nobody can say that about Austin.

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Remember when Rock said that him being at Mania was "something epic, next level shyt, breaking all sorts of records", he made such a big deal about appearing and if all he does is stand in Reign's corner and give Vince/Trips a rock bottom :martin: I'll lose a lot of respect for him if that happens :beli:

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Remember when Rock said that him being at Mania was "something epic, next level shyt, breaking all sorts of records", he made such a big deal about appearing and if all he does is stand in Reign's corner and give Vince/Trips a rock bottom :martin: I'll lose a lot of respect for him if that happens :beli:

He most likely said all that jazz just to make people buy tickets for the show and tune in

He ain't doing anything unpredictable