[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
That door shut didn't have the desired effect when it bounced back :skip:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
Let her get time to build up a feverish yearning for her to have the belt. When that happens, she can have a true blood feud that will get her an amazing one-on-one win in a 5-star classic at next year's Mania.

She's 24. Her opponents are 29. It's gonna be okay. There's plenty of time. :ld:

tumblr_n4g8mvu0OF1srzaifo1_500.gif

Piss on that. Sometimes you need to strike at the biggest moment and the most immediate opportunity. And given that she's been on TV for about a year now, and has spent most of that time either behind Nikki or Charlotte as the one the fans have wanted to have the belt, this seemed like as good a time as any to actually give her the belt.

Actual age doesn't matter. TV age does. There's no point to letting this year old story keep going to the point where people might actually get sick of it (which always happens when you wait too long), especially when you're debuting a new belt. They really should have just had her win the belt here, especially given that she was one of the three most over people at this WrestleMania.

Vilhena

All Star
Daps
Sting, Michaels, Foley, Austin, The Rock, Taker, Shane, Flair, Big Show, Kane, Jericho disagree.

I mean his gimmick, rather see American Badass given kayfabe is pretty much dead. I love the 90s wrestlers mayne, grew on them.

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Let's think about this...Zack Ryder was the BIG FACE VICTORY of WM 32...that and Stone Cold stunning the League of Jobbers? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

This is nWo Souled Out all over again.

And I ain't comparing Ryder to the Gawd Eddie :whoa: Just the face victory.