[4/03/16] WWE Wrestlemania XXXII - Live from Dallas Texas!

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
None of that will hurt New Day but that shyt was unnecessary. Taking out the League, sure, a heel faction always puts over the nostalgia guys at least once a year but what was the point of stunning part of the face team? :dahell:

Yeah that part I didn't get :patrice: I would've liked if the Legends stood tall with the New Day as well.

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
6562%20-%20autoplay_gif%20brock_lesnar%20gif%20pyro%20smackdown%20wwe.gif

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
They have a match where the incompetent heels, after being made to look like idiots for months, beat the over and newly turned faces, then proceed to get beaten on by three long-retired dudes. This is then followed by the newly turned faces having their moment usurped by the long-retired duded rather than sharing in the moment.

It's kinda inconsequential, but they wonder why dudes don't really get over anymore.

At least Lesnar/Ambrose should be nice and crazy.
Yeah that shyt was lame.

Why not at least : Have ND win. Then during their celebration, LON comes in and starts beating them down. Then they can just do that segment as planned (Although, I would have preferred it if the old timers actually celebrated with them, to, ya know, actually help get them even more over).

ND was made to look small there when they shouldn't have. They are one of the few things on the show that is actually over.

Ugh....all that speculation...for that worthless ass segment.

At least Hogan didn't show up.