3rivers c00n gif is flooding the internet

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."

You are aware that the Internet is basically a STAPLE of human life in 2017 right?:dwillhuh:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."

3zHnSq6.gif

semtex

:)
Daps

Of course you didn't imagine it back then cause you were a kid ya fekkit