3rivers c00n gif is flooding the internet

semtex

:)
Daps
Dudes a genius. I saw one of his gifs on twitter the other day but it wasn't this one

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
WTRt5X.gif

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
"This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web"

when I was growing up in the 90's, im 29 now, never imagined id read some dweeb shyt like " This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web "

trended black circles the web

y'all nikkas really need to living on the internet.... no real nikka would ever say no shyt like "This shyt has trended all over black circles on the web...."
Shut the fukk up fakkit. Here you are on an internet forum your damn self, and also most likely use social media, but you wanna act like you're so above it all just because you're pretty much envious someone is getting some shine and you aren't. That's all it comes down to. You sound like a catty little bytch, quit being so fukking pretentious and log the fukk off if you're so fukking awesome :camby:

Jigganaut

Sick of you nigg@s
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hampton VA Pull up
90% of u guys havent had contact from any female ever in life ...y would i take this serious? lol ...this place is clearly la-la land b
nikkas is at work B. Playing on the computer and getting paid for it fukk you mean and we going home to chicks.......who we have sex with.........consensually.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
:ehh: Late but a GOAT thread nonetheless.

GOAT gif with some GOAT ether on the side:blessed: