True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
1. This is some catty female shyt. Women get mad when dudes like a certain look or body type for the imaginary man she's taking away :snoop:

2. See below

I'd prefer my lady a bit more toned, but Im not gonna act like I wouldnt fukk :yeshrug:

As far as wifey, I need a woman that's not teetering on the line of getting too sloppy, but if we're just havin sex then this is plump deliciousness :ahh:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
tumblr_m73q3t7x5x1qb6mj0o1_500.gif

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Honestly, I like athletic women and The Olympics just confirmed my stance. I would smash many non-athletes without hesitation but if I can help it she gotta at least go to the gym or stay active in some way.

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
1. This is some catty female shyt. Women get mad when dudes like a certain look or body type for the imaginary man she's taking away :snoop:

Nice assumption, but no... some dude on my fb posted it and I'm really noid about cellulite, so I was wondering if having a big ass and small waist makes up for the cellulite. If it does, then I understand why women get comfortable and then balloon up. It starts small and then as we age it gets beyond repair, but as long as you look like a horse, it's okay, right...

Why is this new poster Groinoid such a c*nt?

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Classy manner?
:usure:

and whats with you and all this classy shyt?from your username to every post u make..you're like the complete opposite of classy..

You have posted pics on here before right? :ld:

There is nothing classy bout you ho..you look like a dirty,5$ dollar black prostitute with father issues who sucks and fukks nikkas off for cheese burgers and weed

Why u hoes care so much bout reps?fukk is this a popularity contest?
:rudy:

Back to the topic..Malloy>>>your existence

Now adjust your weave and crawl back to whoever butthole u came out off bytch

You sound angry.

are you done? Or do you wanna vent more.

I have a few homosexual friends and you reminded me of them when you snapped. I could even imagine all the neck rolling and the finger snapping going on as you were typing that :laff: why are you obsessed with me? I can dikk you down real good if you want. Just let a nikka know, if you want me to fukk you in the ass then shyt.... I'll rearrange the shape of your rectum, fakkit. :win:

I wish there was a tampon icon for menstruating nikkas like this hip rolling faq. Its ok to be mad, you were hoping the nikkas would simp you more huh? U jealous guuurl? :russ: I now give you permission to suck on the lollypops that turned you green for that pathetic attempt to insult me.

Case closed. You're officially on my ignore list n you can suck my dikk afterwards.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You sound angry.

I have a few homosexual friends and you reminded me of them when you snapped. I could even imagine all the neck rolling and the finger snapping going on as you were typing that :laff: why are you obsessed with me? I can dikk you down real good if you want. Just let a nikka know, if you want me to fukk you in the ass then shyt.... I'll rearrange the shape of your rectum, fakkit. :win:

I wish there was a tampon icon for menstruating nikkas like this hip rolling faq. Its ok to be mad, you were hoping the nikkas would simp you more huh? U jealous guuurl? :russ: I now give you permission to suck on the lollypops that turned you green for that pathetic attempt to insult me.

Case closed. You're officially on my ignore list. :to:
That dude just tries to beef for fun.

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels

Nice assumption, but no... some dude on my fb posted it and I'm really noid about cellulite, so I was wondering if having a big ass and small waist makes up for the cellulite. If it does, then I understand why women get comfortable and then balloon up. It starts small and then as we age it gets beyond repair, but as long as you look like a horse, it's okay, right...

You ain't gotta lie, Craig :russ:

Yes, it makes up for it in terms of being a redeeming quality. But you should never say fukk it and stop trying. Dudes will take that shape minus the cellulite because it has more longevity.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL

so I was wondering if having a big ass and small waist makes up for the cellulite. If it does, then I understand why women get comfortable and then balloon up
U sound upset

Lets assume you're a female for moment

Even if u lack cellulite..you have no ass,no small waist and you're black

Why are u even breathing Gawd??

:ld:

Tyuhnjko

Pro
Daps
You sound angry.

Case closed. You're officially on my ignore list n you can suck my dikk afterwards.

These dudes are repping him up too. He was red a few posts ago. They love men. I'm cool with homosexuality.:thumbsup:

Mrsmoothwb

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
PA
:whew:i bet her shyt jiggle in the weird way.. but id still tear her ass a new one

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You sound angry.

hahaha_didnt_read.gif

hit the bathroom..wash your p*ssy then head back to the kitchen where u belong