ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
look at this hating ass hood booger bytch

Most nikkas would fukk her before looking twice at your stank p*ssy having azz

:umad:

I stated my opinion in a classy manner. Now I know how you were raised as a child. I won't steep to your level as I'll be dirtying my name up by replying to such filth. :whew: I feel sad for you.

You've also included another topic with my name in the end. A little obsession huh? Judging by your post and rep, I can tell you were also deprived of attention growing up since no one ever pays attention to anything you yap about.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
looks :trash: below the ass. Fat ass and fat knees. WTF? Tone up..

She'd look SEXY if she had toned hamstrings. She has a nice lil body tho.

You into females? :leon:

28o9lk.jpg

Looks sloppy to me, but do the mens not really care about sagging and cottage cheese?:confused:

That woman is very smashable, any man that's not down to fck the sht out of that vessel is on some other sht. See the thing is, sagging and dimples do matter, but they can be overlooked depending on how much other aspects of her body are scoring. For example, the broad you posted does have chub dimples and sht, but her hip to waist ratio is huge, her thighs are big and her ass got volume god damn :whew:, so a lot of us can easily overlook her dimples.

Hardest Since MC Ren

Kizz My Black Azz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:umad:

I stated my opinion in a classy manner. Now I know how you were raised as a child. I won't steep to your level as I'll be dirtying my name up by replying to such filth. :whew: I feel sad for you.

You've also included another topic with my name in the end. A little obsession huh? Judging by your post and rep, I can tell you were also deprived of attention growing up since no one ever pays attention to anything you yap about.

Classy manner?
:usure:

and whats with you and all this classy shyt?from your username to every post u make..you're like the complete opposite of classy..

You have posted pics on here before right? :ld:

There is nothing classy bout you ho..you look like a dirty,5$ dollar black prostitute with father issues who sucks and fukks nikkas off for cheese burgers and weed

Why u hoes care so much bout reps?fukk is this a popularity contest?
:rudy:

Back to the topic..Malloy>>>your existence

Now adjust your weave and crawl back to whoever butthole u came out off bytch

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
oh, wait.. it's that Mallory broad?

The reason her body is like that is because she LOST mad weight. She didn't gain mad weight. I have a friend who was heavy like her and then lost a bunch of weight and the same thing.. she still has wide as hell hips but a flat stomach.

Mask and Da Glock

Posting From Rehab
Daps
yeah i would but I'm still trying to figure this out, looks like a frankenstein creation made by a coli (more specifically JBO) pawg lover gone mad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Don't you know these noggas on here would lust after any white chick

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
She has a wide ass, doesn't bubble much at all and she clearly was fat or grossly overweight at some point.

As I've gotten older, I've grown to love in shape women that have bubbles, if your legs look like they're melting I gotta pass. That chick is sloppy and is just a burger away from a full meltdown.