31,single and no kids…

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
So every 30 plus single women is pain in the ass ?

No.

But 30+ single women that look like HER have to either have something wrong with them or are "living their best lives" and are single by choice (you can decide what that means).

Assuming it isn't too good to be true, she absolutely would NOT be out here with no S/O unless it was by choice (i.e. just got out of a relationship, glowed up, want to do their thing or whatever) or because she absolutely has some terrible qualities/is batshyt.

Since I believe everybody is insane on some level, I'm going with option B.

Absolutely stunning looking woman though. Would smash if single and were given the opportunity.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
No.

But 30+ single women that look like HER have to either have something wrong with them or are "living their best lives" and are single by choice (you can decide what that means).

Assuming it isn't too good to be true, she absolutely would NOT be out here with no S/O unless it was by choice (i.e. just got out of a relationship, glowed up, want to do their thing or whatever) or because she absolutely has some terrible qualities/is batshyt.

Since I believe everybody is insane on some level, I'm going with option B.

Absolutely stunning looking woman though. Would smash if single and were given the opportunity.
After smashing …you find out that she’s a cool chick and willing to get on ur program

U gonna bush her for her past TikTok dancing videos ??