31,single and no kids…

lib123

All Star
Daps
steve-urkel-detective.gif

Great work.
:ehh:
She’s a pretty exotical but not top tier. She aged out.
:francis:
The ball players with game can run through some baddies. Unfortunately, it’s a lifestyle and they end up running in the same circles, hence all these dudes share women and baby mommas.
:what:
Like KD said, “it’s not your girl, it’s your turn”.
:youngsabo:
Doctor, lawyers, teachers for the most part aren’t partying, running in ho circles, have themselves accessible to ballers.
:sas2:
The game is the game. If you don’t marry in or right after college…
:manny:

Seems like they have the same age window as NFL running backs.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Started following her after y'all posted. Looking at her IG you can see she's not able to pull ballers like she used to. Her 2021-22 posts show her constantly taking exotic vacations and flying 1st class. Leading up to her birthday she was posting IG stories with Chanel bags and expensive stuff with fingers crossed saying she was hoping someone would gift them. On her birthday stories from last month she was flying coach on a regular trip to Mexico with her friends and got some True Religion jeans. Somehow she got into an accident and tore her ACL/MCL.

:wow:

@King Poetic is she the type like you said 20 years ago who chased Clippers players but ended up with Boyce Watkins types?

Seems like they have the same age window as NFL running backs.
There 1000s of women turning 18 everyday. The competition is tough. That’s why there’s a large contingent that try and shame men for dating young adults.

I never understood this until I saw women in their 30s/40s hating on their lady counterparts in their 20s at work. It was eye opening to see how much envy and jealously there was of their youth.

That’s why I encourage brehs to stay healthy, get your money up and stay child free if you can before settling down. By them you reach your peak later on in life, you’ll have your pick of the bunch.

30s-40s for men is truly the sweet spot if you have your shyt together.

lib123

All Star
Daps
steve-urkel-detective.gif

Great work.
She’s a pretty exotical but not top tier. She aged out.
The ball players with game can run through some baddies. Unfortunately, it’s a lifestyle and they end up running in the same circles, hence all these dudes share women and baby mommas.
:what:
Like KD said, “it’s not your girl, it’s your turn”.
:youngsabo:
Doctor, lawyers, teachers for the most part aren’t partying, running in ho circles, have themselves accessible to ballers.
:sas2:
The game is the game. If you don’t marry in or right after college…
:manny:

There 1000s of women turning 18 everyday. The competition is tough. That’s why there’s a large contingent that try and shame men for dating young adults.

I never understood this until I saw women in their 30s/40s hating on their lady counterparts in their 20s at work. It was eye opening to see how much envy and jealously there was of their youth.

That’s why I encourage brehs to stay healthy, get your money up and stay child free if you can before settling down. By them you reach your peak later on in life, you’ll have your pick of the bunch.

How do you predict the next 3-5 years will play out for her? When dudes on Tiktok comment asking when she's gonna have a family, she said she's not tryna be a BM.

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps

I found my Wife at 29 and started making 6 figures at 30.
She probably saved me from myself because I would have runnin through them.
:russ:
She knew she found a life partner and locked it down.

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
Started following her after y'all posted. Looking at her IG you can see she's not able to pull ballers like she used to. Her 2021-22 posts show her constantly taking exotic vacations and flying 1st class. Leading up to her birthday she was posting IG stories with Chanel bags and expensive stuff with fingers crossed saying she was hoping someone would gift them. On her birthday stories from last month she was flying coach on a regular trip to Mexico with her friends and got some True Religion jeans. Somehow she got into an accident and tore her ACL/MCL.
:dead::dead::dead:

This is some amazing analysis and commentary that belongs on ESPN