31,single and no kids…

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
I’m just not sure why these factors get publicized by women.

It like some badge of honor we’ve created in society; like her value is found in her youthfulness, availability and lack of offspring.

But, anyone willing to post some of that stuff she has isn’t on the same wavelength as I am.

All I’m saying is there’s a lot of people following this playbook just to affirm their egos and it seems like they devalue themselves or oversimplify themselves when they do.

lib123

All Star
Daps
I bet you she has posts complaining about men not being shyt.....its the same story with these type of broads :unimpressed:
Lol I started following her after seeing this thread and you’re right lol. Why is that?

I follow this chick on IG I'm pretty sure that she's a groupie for athletes.

I noticed she follows 2 NFL players. Is that why you think so?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Started following her after y'all posted. Looking at her IG you can see she's not able to pull ballers like she used to. Her 2021-22 posts show her constantly taking exotic vacations and flying 1st class. Leading up to her birthday she was posting IG stories with Chanel bags and expensive stuff with fingers crossed saying she was hoping someone would gift them. On her birthday stories from last month she was flying coach on a regular trip to Mexico with her friends and got some True Religion jeans. Somehow she got into an accident and tore her ACL/MCL.

:wow:

@King Poetic is she the type like you said 20 years ago who chased Clippers players but ended up with Boyce Watkins types?

Belize King

I got concepts of a plan.
Daps
Started following her after y'all posted. Looking at her IG you can see she's not able to pull ballers like she used to. Her 2021-22 posts show her constantly taking exotic vacations and flying 1st class. Leading up to her birthday she was posting IG stories with Chanel bags and expensive stuff with fingers crossed saying she was hoping someone would gift them. On her birthday stories from last month she was flying coach on a regular trip to Mexico with her friends and got some True Religion jeans. Somehow she got into an accident and tore her ACL/MCL.

@King Poetic is she the type like you said 20 years ago who chased Clippers players but ended up with Boyce Watkins types?
steve-urkel-detective.gif

Great work.
:ehh:
She’s a pretty exotical but not top tier. She aged out.
:francis:
The ball players with game can run through some baddies. Unfortunately, it’s a lifestyle and they end up running in the same circles, hence all these dudes share women and baby mommas.
:what:
Like KD said, “it’s not your girl, it’s your turn”.
:youngsabo:
Doctor, lawyers, teachers for the most part aren’t partying, running in ho circles, have themselves accessible to ballers.
:sas2:
The game is the game. If you don’t marry in or right after college…
:manny:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

You are sounding obsessed my guy :hhh:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Respectfully, how many abortions? :ld:

She could obviously get fukked but if you look like that and you single with no kids thats either a choice or :ufdup:

:whispers: She can tell me alllll about it while we listen to my Carl Thomas, Keith Sweat, Ne-Yo, Mario Winans mix
Pass that playlist b!!!