3 young women killed when one drives into back of stopped tractor trailer

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
I can't see her :picard: like how many layers of makeup is that? :picard:

These 2019 bytches will give the funeral home cosmetologist a run for their money.

What these chicks don’t realize is that they are literally looking like trannies with all the clown make up, cat fingernails, bundles and fake asses with the Fashionnova fit on.

this whole decade was a bust when u think about it LOL

:francis:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Guarantee the families of the 2 passengers are going to sue the driver and her insurance. Probably will Sue the place they were getting drunk at also.

Nick Barnes

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis
You can not support drinking and driving while being respectful to the loss. It is what it is though. 3 non white women die just before the biggest holiday of the year and it's
giphy.gif

A white man gets his pride hurt, lives to talk about it, no serious injuries and it's
tenor.gif

His own community (white folks upset that one of their has been hurt) supports him and cats on here
tenor.gif

Damn near jam their fingers supporting him and them so hard.
bruh shut the fukk up, you trying too hard.

LexDiamonds

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Don't all tractors have that bar at the bottom to prevent cars from going under them ever since that actress was decapitated in the 60s?

UpThruDere

Youtube.com/weupthrudere Subscribe!
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FLA
IG of the sister of the one of them, the driver I think:

@lol_smiley • Instagram photos and videos

In one IG story she told her not to drink and drive.

In another she took a screenshot of the driver who had a picture of a drink who said "This is the one that may kill me".

People underestimate the power of what you speak into the universe, i always tell people never post anything about your death or wanting to die for the world to see you're basically casting a spell on yourself we see it over and over when these rappers/entertainers die and the last thing they posted was something about dying, especially if you have a large following of people who can see it it makes it that more powerful.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
But how do you crash into the back of a parked truck?!?:dahell:
Snapchatting instead of paying attention.

I'm not even judging either. I can't act like there haven't been times where I was reading a text but then had to swerve out of the way of something I hadn't noticed.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Oh well. I dont feel bad for drunk drivers or idiots on there phone while driving. I’d run these hoes off the road

I have quite the road rage and shyt like seeing people on they phone snapchatting while going 30 in a 45 on a two way pisses me off.

People gotta respect the road more, cars kill more people a year than gun violence.