Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
RIP.

3 young women killed when car crashes into back of tractor-trailer on Route 1

Pic is in link Facebook post.....

Don’t drink and drive or text and drive people!!

A wreck on Route 1 north Friday night left three young women dead.

The crash occurred just before midnight near the Ford Avenue intersection in Woodbridge, according to Woodbridge Police Sgt. Philip Agosta.

Brianna Martinez, 23, was driving a 2012 Nissan Altima that rear-ended a tractor-trailer which had been stopped at the intersection.

Michaela Powell, 23, and Uchechukw Chukwuma, 24, were passengers in the Nissan. Both were pronounced dead at the scene.

Martinez was taken to Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital in New Brunswick, where she was pronounced dead.

All three of the victims were from the Somerset section of Franklin Township, Sgt. Agosta said. All of the victims were also 2014 graduates for Franklin High School, Dana Karas, the director of counseling for Franklin Township Public Schools, told NJ Advance Media.

Chukwuma graduated from Syracuse University in 2018, university spokeswoman Sarah Scalese told NJ Advance Media.

Social media posts remembering the three young women began circulating on Saturday.

The intersection that the crash occurred at is just south of the on-ramp to the Garden State Parkway north. Route 1 northbound lanes were closed for a few hours following the crash, Sgt. Agosta said, but reopened around 4 a.m.

The investigation into the crash is ongoing, according to Sgt. Agosta.

Any witnesses or people with information about the incident are asked to call Sgt. Philip Agosta of the Woodbridge Police Department’s Traffic Enforcement Unit at 732-634-7700.

A wreck on Route 1 north Friday night left three young women dead.

The crash occurred just before midnight near the Ford Avenue intersection in Woodbridge, according to Woodbridge Police Sgt. Philip Agosta.

Brianna Martinez, 23, was driving a 2012 Nissan Altima that rear-ended a tractor-trailer which had been stopped at the intersection.

Michaela Powell, 23, and Uchechukw Chukwuma, 24, were passengers in the Nissan.

https://nypost.com/2019/12/21/3-wom...ear-ends-tractor-trailer-in-new-jersey-crash/
Werid, i knew it wad Jersey before i read the story

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
:mjlol:get off your fake self righteous high horse if she wasn't "cute" you wouldn't be posting her pics and this thread wouldn't be 4 pages deep
You don't know me at all jiggaboo
How many pics of her u see posted in this thread dumb ass nikka?
You clowns are really miserable

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I'm not a saint. I caught a DUI and pole back in 08 when I was 21. My guy from high school was in the car. We smoked so many blunts that day and I was drinking 211s and OE's that day.

Cal Park police let me out when I was "sober" cuz I had to go to work lol and smh. Don't drink and drive please