🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Rain

đź‘€
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Alright y'all. The best in the business is back again with another one of those ones.

1v5 double kill grenade, tactical blasting while ignoring the advice of a clown on my team trying to advise me from the afterlife.

Buckle up.

This probably counts as a 1v6 because I checked and destroyed my own teammate

"Alright sorry, sorry :whoa:" :russ:

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
You sad bums are going to be furious when you see all these shotgun videos. And once I reach my Pinnacle I dare one of you morons who don't respect these high level strats to come forward with your dirty guns to get washed.

I run with the elite squad to turn your best man to a broad

Why you hiding from that ether in the other thread you delusional c00n? Is it oochie wallie or one mic? Cape verde or ados?

:russ: :laff: imagine shyt talking autistic 9 year old cacs and hiding from a grown man pulling every bytch card you got

Day 1: cape verde and proud :myman:

Day 1000: one cape verdian snuck in but I'm ados :mjcry: I swurr :mjcry:

I'll pay your co-pay go see a therapist you insane fakkit

el_oh_el

Bulls On Parade...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
You sad bums are going to be furious when you see all these shotgun videos. And once I reach my Pinnacle I dare one of you morons who don't respect these high level strats to come forward with your dirty guns to get washed.

I run with the elite squad to turn your best man to a broad
Shotguns usually strong as fukk at the beginning and get nerfed in the 1st and 2nd season

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
They better put my baby Syd back in the game

ui_loot_operator_east_syd_6_1.png

ui_loot_operator_east_syd_4_1.png

:ohlawd:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Alright y'all. The best in the business is back again with another one of those ones.

1v5 double kill grenade, tactical blasting while ignoring the advice of a clown on my team trying to advise me from the afterlife.

Buckle up.

This probably counts as a 1v6 because I checked and destroyed my own teammate

shyt he was right though. If you would’ve kept pushing up dude would’ve had advantage. You fast but last dude coming round corner would’ve had you scrambling if y’all were closer. As we saw on the first kill you a lil shaky with the shooting

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
shyt he was right though. If you would’ve kept pushing up dude would’ve had advantage. You fast but last dude coming round corner would’ve had you scrambling if y’all were closer. As we saw on the first kill you a lil shaky with the shooting
He would be right if maybe you were holding the controller

Rancor

Pro
Daps
Is there a physical version of the $100 joint? I want to preorder on Amazon but I'm only seeing the $69.99 version.