🗑️ 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

Daps
I'm better than you at every thing. Weren't you the one crossing lines and shytting on everyones personal life for years? I would've said this regardless of the thread :pacspit: c00n ass bytch.

Being ass at cod just a nail in the coffin.

:umad: :umad: little man 5'6 talking like he grown.
"I'm better than you at every thing".

Things that white boys say.

More projection about his height.

:wow:

Kurt off them percs

With Booker T wife
Daps
Alright y'all. The best in the business is back again with another one of those ones.

1v5 double kill grenade, tactical blasting while ignoring the advice of a clown on my team trying to advise me from the afterlife.

Buckle up.

This probably counts as a 1v6 because I checked and destroyed my own teammate

:russ: breh you wild for this.

Had little man apologizing

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:russ: breh you wild for this.

Had little man apologizing
He was running his mouth the whole game. I had enough ASAP. I can't stand little kids trying to boss up on one of the best ever. Like they playing Siege. Don't push don't push? What? :dahell: You gonna get your wig Pushed u keep talking.

Tactical defense was not the best move at that time. I could tell dude was gonna run around with a cliche flank and zapped his dumb ass. The young bol had no choice but to apologize. I'm not one of them

I'm one of Them!!! Mmmmmm

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
If this game or MW2019 released under the name “infinite warfare”, they both would’ve been dead and buried with the quickness.

fukking scust what Activision and IW have done to my favorite shooter :scust: but I guess the retards too stupid for actual tac shooter or the unskilled need a game to play too :yeshrug:.

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
If this game or MW2019 released under the name “infinite warfare”, they both would’ve been dead and buried with the quickness.

fukking scust what Activision and IW have done to my favorite shooter :scust: but I guess the retards too stupid for actual tac shooter or the unskilled need a game to play too :yeshrug:.
:umad:

EarlyEarly

Superstar
Daps
Whatever that DMZ shyt is it better slap or I might be done after a couple months.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You sad bums are going to be furious when you see all these shotgun videos. And once I reach my Pinnacle I dare one of you morons who don't respect these high level strats to come forward with your dirty guns to get washed.

I run with the elite squad to turn your best man to a broad