šŸ—‘ļø 3 Years + 11 Studios + 3000 Devs = COD: Modern Warfare II - Warzone 2.0 - DMZ (XBOX, ps, pc) (11/16/22)

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist šŸ˜²)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Damn cdkeys went up on the beta codes. Was going for $5 for PlayStation beta days. Now $20
Are you really PAYING for beta codes? :what:

Just pre-order the game, get access to the beta then cancel order

If you order the vault edition, you also get blueprint & operator unlocks for MW19/WZ1. You keep it even after cancelling (edit. they took it back this time)

Last edited:

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
Are you really PAYING for beta codes? :what:

Just pre-order the game, get access to the beta then cancel order

If you order the vault edition, you also get blueprint & operator unlocks for MW19/WZ1. You keep it even after cancelling
I didnā€™t buy lol. Just saying. I played on PlayStation for free

MrSpook

All Star
Daps
Is it me or this shyt ugly?
I told one of my people that I like it and can see myself buying it.

But and my only but was that exact reason there. Sht look like they tried so hard to make it realistic to the point itā€™s almost to pristine and fake.

This coming from somebody who isnā€™t a graphic junky

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
finally someone else says it. like it seems like a downgrade visually from MW2019
One thing I've noticed more and more this Gen is how they can add the 4k crispness later. Games in this stage often run in lower resolution with less polish than the final product. I can't stress this enough but depending on the art style, resolution will factor into the final look heavily. Crackdown 3 is the easiest to notice as 720p to 1080p to 4k each look like different games at each resolution. I'm noticing that the same types of differences is happening as games become more current Gen advanced. I say that you say I think it'll look fine at launch. They always do for this franchise

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
Look up Insurgency Sandstorm if itā€™s up your alley. :dame:

The mini map changed probably went over my head but if Iā€™m reading it right. Unsuppressed fire will not show you on the minimap? Wtf is the point the suppressor? Noise reduction?
:dead: I did I liked it :whoa: And yeah noise reduction

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I download open beta two ago. I tried to play COD MW2 beta online but it wouldn't let me play, the connection failed, and it says login servers are currently undergoing maintenance over and over again :what:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I'm at level 12, my performance is all over the place. Couple 2.2 K/D games, couple .8 K/D games, I'm not getting a mojo going.

Honestly, I've just played so many different shooters over the last 5 years that I enjoy more than twitch-reaction shooters like COD. Splatoon, Overwatch, Halo Infinite. Hell, even Fortnite.

I've preordered it, so I have it. It'll mainly be something I play with my high school friends since we've been playing the franchise together since freshman year of high school (2007)..but I just don't feel that COD magic anymore.

I agree with the commentary that this game is punishing run-and-gunners, even more than 2019 MW did. Maybe that's why I'm not feeling it as much.

Last edited: