3 teens charged with rape after posting evidence on Facebook

Daps
Reppin
NULL
FreedS[ohh]lave;4272961 said:
Im from that area i want to see more evidence come out before i go off on nikkas, im not sure but the girl involved might be the same one who threw my nikka reverend gun the cooch and he in his 30's

:usure:

nikka...a 12 yr old cant throw a 30 yr old man the cooch

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:thumbsdown: kill 'em. They shouldn't have been born in the first place. Blame social networks. Blame music/movies (can't blame books, 'cause they probably can't read like a normal human-being). Blame their surroundings. Whatever. They should be dead. Simple as that.

:beli: Good thing we have the justice system

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
:beli: Good thing we have the justice system

:laugh: SO, let me get this straight, this thread, which has brought to our attention a report of a 12 year old girl being raped at gunpoint by 3 boys has brought out the "I AIN'T BUYIN' IT, SHE COULD'VE BEEN TEASING A nikka!" and the "Let's give 'em a chance, they could change" and the "NO! DON'T KILL 'EM! LET'S UNDERSTAND 'EM FIRST!" crowds all in one?

You got a daughter breh? Bring the objectivity into it all that you want, but let's see what your stance is if she gets force-fukked by 3 Fredo-looking motherfukkers who'd shoot you in the fukking face if you tried to save her.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:laugh: SO, let me get this straight, this thread, which has brought to our attention a report of a 12 year old girl being raped at gunpoint by 3 boys has brought out the "I AIN'T BUYIN' IT, SHE COULD'VE BEEN TEASING A nikka!" and the "Let's give 'em a chance, they could change" and the "NO! DON'T KILL 'EM! LET'S UNDERSTAND 'EM FIRST!" crowds all in one?

You got a daughter breh? Bring the objectivity into it all that you want, but let's see what your stance is if she gets force-fukked by 3 Fredo-looking motherfukkers who'd shoot you in the fukking face if you tried to save her.

Of course I'd want them dead, I'd prolly try to kill e'm, I'm not disagreeing with what you said here. But the justice system needs to be impartial. I don't believe rape is a capital crime (someone correct me if I'm wrong), if it's not a capital crime we can't just randomly pick cases that the death penalty should apply to :manny:

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Of course I'd want them dead, I'd prolly try to kill e'm, I'm not disagreeing with what you said here. But the justice system needs to be impartial. I don't believe rape is a capital crime (someone correct me if I'm wrong), if it's not a capital crime we can't just randomly pick cases that the death penalty should apply to :manny:

Fair enough, I see where you're probably coming from, given the amount of rape-accusations that are proved to be false. But given such an instance as this, the second that guilty verdict has been given, throw 'em in the chair :lawd: (In a perfect world, of course)

YoungSimpson

RIP Strika
Daps
Reppin
GA
So if I hold a gun while fukking a bytch it's rape?:what: This bytch probably got put on blast for getting a train ran on her and yelled rape.