3 teens charged with rape after posting evidence on Facebook

wutang512

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I never understood the thought process of dudes fukkin women younger than them

When I was 15 all i wanted was the women that were older than me.
Id look at a female my age or below in disgust.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
FreedS[ohh]lave;4272961 said:
Im from that area i want to see more evidence come out before i go off on nikkas, im not sure but the girl involved might be the same one who threw my nikka reverend gun the cooch and he in his 30's

:what: 12 year old girls dont 'throw' the cooch at men in their 30's your boy is just a fukkin heathen :scusthov:
As for questions about race

Fritz videotaped the sex acts, including Brown holding a gun during sex, and all three of the boys shouting gang slogans, prosecutors said.

There goes your answer

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nikka named Scandal Fritz, huh.

How much you wanna bet they was smiling at the camera and throwing up they lil sets.

They should show the video unedited in the mess hall when they send them to Cook County.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
LOL @ nikkas wondering about their race, like that's important

nikkas on here really wanna know if they have to say either "cacs gonna cac :yeshrug:" or "B-B-BUT THEY DON'T REPRESENT ALL BLACK PEOPLE :damn:"

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ nikkas wondering about their race, like that's important

nikkas on here really wanna know if they have to say either "cacs gonna cac :yeshrug:" or "B-B-BUT THEY DON'T REPRESENT ALL BLACK PEOPLE :damn:"

Exactly. Regardless of race, lock these mindless little c*nts up for fukking life. They're NEVER going to improve as people. They're not built like that anymore. They're too fukking stupid. fukk this lost generation.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
They're so ignorant they could claim being retarded and win :beli:

These are the cases that really test my stance against the death penalty
:demonic:

:whoa: Let's not get crazy, breh. Rape is terrible, but I wouldn't say it warrants execution

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Let's not get crazy, breh. Rape is terrible, but I wouldn't say it warrants execution

Let's see what you say when it's your wife/mother/sister on the receiving end of forced-sex at the hands of 3 going-nowhere-in-life-better-off-dead c*nts like this.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Let's see what you say when it's your wife/mother/sister on the receiving end of forced-sex at the hands of 3 going-nowhere-in-life-better-off-dead c*nts like this.

That's why we need to law to be objective so no family members can be involved in these sorts of deliberations :usure:

mbewane

Knicks: 93 til infinity
Daps
Reppin
Brussels, Belgium

Breh I get what you're saying but

rape :ufdup:

a 12 year old :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

AND THEY'RE STUPID ENOUGH TO BRAG ABOUT IT ON FACEBOOK :ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup::ufdup:

It would take a LOT of faith in humanity to not at least be on the fence on this one.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
That's why we need to law to be objective so no family members can be involved in these sorts of deliberations :usure:

:thumbsdown: kill 'em. They shouldn't have been born in the first place. Blame social networks. Blame music/movies (can't blame books, 'cause they probably can't read like a normal human-being). Blame their surroundings. Whatever. They should be dead. Simple as that.