Neva missin a beat
Daps
51REN0ERY8L.jpg

Bruce LeRoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
Saw this at the movie theatre back in the day after seeing the previews with Next Friday, thought it would be funny but it wasn't.. I always thought Brian Hooks was a good comedic actor that never got into the right movies. They always kind of had him as sort of a cheap immitation of Chris Tucker LOL..

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
i aint seen that movie in a minute :whew: main shyt i remember laughin at is when ol boy fell asleep on that workout video and dreamed the cops raided his crib and his moma was like "baby just give it uppppppp!!!! :damn:" nikka stood up from behind the couch with the strap like "i'll kill ALL you muhfukkas :pacspit:" and got wet the fukk up :laff: that and when him and e-40 was rushin somewhere and e-40 turned the truck so hard the back swung around and hit some guy in the head :dead:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yo, what was the movie that was set in South Central about the Wigger who had to get milk or some shyt, but he just keeps getting caught up in a bunch of crazy situations? feel like it has a lot of the same cast crossover.

that's all i really remember. Anthony Anderson may have been in it? am i dreaming this up?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
yo, what was the movie that was set in South Central about the Wigger who had to get milk or some shyt, but he just keeps getting caught up in a bunch of crazy situations? feel like it has a lot of the same cast crossover.

that's all i really remember. Anthony Anderson may have been in it? am i dreaming this up?

:manny: