3 Strikes = Most Underrated Black Comedy EVER

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Love this movie. Where has Brian Hooks been at? I haven't seen a flick from him in a minute.

Yall ever seen Q the movie? shyt is low budget as hell, but that shyt was funny to me :manny:

q-movie-brian-hooks-dvd-cover-art.jpg

Prez2032

Pro
Daps
To me its almost like the authentic Friday sequel. When DJ pooh left Cube it went downhill. Not to say Pooh hasn't made foolishness (The Wash) :snoop: but if u give a good storyline and good comedians you guaranteed to laugh. Sure Mike Epps and D.C. were mad funny in the Friday sequels but the soul of it was gone. the Original Friday was laughs nonstop from beginning to end and every character was funny. Add that with the underground Cali feel and u had a classic. 3 strikes had all that and its def in the top 5 funniest black movies I've ever seen.

Last edited by a moderator:

Young Bishop

Piff Poster
Daps
Reppin
Broward County
To me its almost like the authentic Friday sequel. When DJ pooh left Cube it went downhill. Not to say Pooh hasn't made foolishness (The Wash) :snoop: but if u give a good storyline and good comedians you guaranteed to laugh. Sure Mike Epps and D.C. were mad funny in the Friday sequels but the soul of it was gone. the Original Friday was laughs nonstop from beginning to end and every character was funny. Add that with the underground Cali feel and u had a classic. 3 strikes had all that and its def in the top 5 funniest black movies I've ever seen.

mike epps 3 strikes - YouTube

:krs: lol that slide is classic