3 Straight Minutes of Donald Trump forgetting people's names and forgetting what city he's in etc...

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Well for starters.... Trump didn't "mop the floor" with anyone if you actually watched the debate. Just because Biden made a bunch of mistakes doesn't mean Trump was "good"..

Trump sounded like a psychopathic buffoon as he always does. I posted the video in the OP and you came in here with your cape on like a fakkit.

Anything else? :pachaha:

You don't have to wait for the other guy to reply. You already exposed yourself with your first post, bytch :mjlol:

Trump’s people weren’t panicking after the debate. Biden’s was 🤷🏾‍♂️

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Barking up the wrong tree. Trump cult is mostly retards and inbreds, they dont care what Trump does if you havnt noticed by the 8 years of them drooling out of their mouth.

Biden doesnt have that luxury, his demograph actually pays attention to the details he does as president.

Its over

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I’m tired of people acting like life isn’t a series of double standards, with this being one of them. I may wish this wasn’t the case, but it is, so we have to deal with it and move accordingly, not point fingers and say “but he does this too!”

Trumps shyt gets overlooked because he’s built his entire campaign on lies, misinformation, and complete bullshyt, so his errors usually get overlooked by his own base and haters since they come to expect it.

Biden on the other hand is running his campaign mainly as the opposite of Trump, which includes accuracy, honesty, and equity/equality. When one or all of those things aren’t met, it’s gonna get criticized, which is why the left needs to have someone who’s on top of their game, or stoop to the rights level with the bullshyt, which they won’t do.

Sad state of things, but that “we go high when they go low” shyt not gonna win the election. Polls have been showing this, and possibly we may find out come November. Unless Biden can flip the narrative on his cognitive abilities, every fault will be magnified like today.

Last edited:

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trump is still unable to control his bowel movements and has to wear adult diapers..:scust:

now imagine if it was Joe :comeon:

:pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Barking up the wrong tree. Trump cult is mostly retards and inbreds, they dont care what Trump does if you havnt noticed by the 8 years of them drooling out of their mouth.

Biden doesnt have that luxury, his demograph actually pays attention to the details he does as president.

Its over

I'm not suggesting Trump supporters are intelligent people. For the most part, unless they are corporate executives and people in other prominent positions, you are right that they are inbreds...

But the media saw their ratings tanking these past four years and are desperate. They are selling to the independents and center-left Dems that Biden must drop out but they aren't spending any time at all on Trump who is not only psychotic and an idiot, but he also forgets shyt just as much, if not MORE than Biden does..

Plus, I also posted this because the Coli is filled with fakkit Trump supporters who have double standards.