3 Straight Minutes of Donald Trump forgetting people's names and forgetting what city he's in etc...

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sure, he did the same thing. But we have seen other old behavior with Biden as well. Like he seems confused, wandering off, etc. If it was just mixing up words then sure. They're on the same level.

I just watched 30 minutes straight of Biden giving sound answers on foreign policy.... not one slip up besides one mix up of a name. Someone who is in "cognitive decline" wouldn't be able to do that.

Hell, 90% of people on earth probably wouldn't be able to do it because Biden knows exactly what he's talking about up there.

Trump, on the other hand, doesn't know shyt.... and fukks up all of the same things (names, cities, etc.. ) that Biden does at the same rate.... or maybe even worse...

Yet, a lot of people don't want to discuss it. :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It's disingenuous when people try to compare the cognitive decline of Biden to Donald Trump.
Trump shouldn't be President for a number of reasons, but this isn't one of them.

You sound like a fukking moron. I just watched Biden for 30 minutes straight talk foreign policy.... it might have been closer to an hour actually.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I just watched 30 minutes straight of Biden giving sound answers on foreign policy.... not one slip up besides one mix up of a name. Someone who is in "cognitive decline" wouldn't be able to do that.

Hell, 90% of people on earth probably wouldn't be able to do it because Biden knows exactly what he's talking about up there.

Trump, on the other hand, doesn't know shyt.... and fukks up all of the same things (names, cities, etc.. ) that Biden does at the same rate.... or maybe even worse...

Yet, a lot of people don't want to discuss it. :mjpls:
But again, it's the other thing old behavior as well which I named. That combines with the mixup.

Not.taking anything away from your points on Trump (dude avoided so many directs questions in the debate for example). I get that. But the points on Biden are valid as well.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Every single old motherfukker with political aspirations should be shown the door. If you're above 65, your fukking career in politics should be over. Forced retirement. Ban their stock trading while they're in office. You can keep your little health insurance after you're gone.

They keep letting these old fakkits stick around, it gives the younger ones the wrong idea.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
:russ:

Trump has exposed a nasty scab, which is the average person is a low self esteem follower. White, black, men, and women.

Bc People only overlook this type stuff bc he’s confident. If you come with bravado and be cocksure pause people will in general bend the knee.:scust:

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
You sound like a fukking moron. I just watched Biden for 30 minutes straight talk foreign policy.... it might have been closer to an hour actually.
You're delusional. I can post videos of Biden from 2012 and earlier and it's almost like watching a different person. I'm not someone who just pays attention to politics during election season. The way he walks, his movements, his speech, mannerisms, etc. are all indicative of someone with significant cognitive decline and it's been obvious to anyone watching him the last 4 years. We shouldn't be put in a position to have vote for someone who will not be able to run the country for next 4.5 years.....and I will still vote for him over Trump.

Daps
You're delusional. I can post videos of Biden from 2012 and earlier and it's almost like watching a different person. I'm not someone who just pays attention to politics during election season. The way he walks, his movements, his speech, mannerisms, etc. are all indicative of someone with significant cognitive decline and it's been obvious to anyone watching him the last 4 years. We shouldn't be put in a position to have vote for someone who will not be able to run the country for next 4.5 years.....and I will still vote for him over Trump.
if you’ll still vote for him over trump, shut the fukk up with the phony concern over his cognitive strength.

you concern trolls don’t even make sense.

you literally have video of trump forgetting names, stating outright falsehoods, and rambling in an incoherent fashion.

biden spent nearly an hour standing before throngs of journalists, fielding their questions. and besides the occasional flub, along with the obvious appearance of a man in his 80s, he handled himself in a fashion that trump couldn’t if you gave him a year to prepare.

:francis:

Last edited:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
It’s just funny to me that this is where we are drawing the line. We shouldn’t have to watch our parents work until they are 65 years old (for most people much later because fixed income ain’t shyt). We shouldn’t have to slave away 50+ hours a week just to be able to live. We shouldn’t have to drain our bank accounts to pay for health care, and have to worry about homelessness if you get cancer. We shouldn’t have babies starving, and see our fellow citizens living on the street. All of these things are actual problems that we have to just say “it’s just the way it is”, but with having to vote a guy that’s whole team is actually making the decisions anyway, just like every other president, it’s just a furthest bridge to cross, and we should not have to “live with that shame”, that is a whole entire media created narrative that you and so many others have latched onto and are sticking with because, idk, I guess if I’m playing psychiatrist, it’s because it makes people feel like they have some small amount of control over in a life that they really have no control over :manny: