3 Straight Minutes of Donald Trump forgetting people's names and forgetting what city he's in etc...

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I agree with your point, but MAGAs will never abandon Trump. With Biden it's a coalition of all types of voters so this narrative has killed his campaign. He needs to drop out unfortunately.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
The man half of this board would suck and ride for free :mjlol:

Trump is a fuçking jew, so surprised he's a retarded pervert :dead:

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
He mopped the floor with him in the debate tho, so…
giphy.gif

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Most people are good with faces and bad with names.

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
It's disingenuous when people try to compare the cognitive decline of Biden to Donald Trump.
Trump shouldn't be President for a number of reasons, but this isn't one of them.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba get in here and explain since you taking naps place of spamming :mjlol:
explain what? im not voting for this fakkit :dahell:

does this video have anything to do with the fact that joe biden is not fit to be president for another 4 years? that trump did this to biden, in front of the entire country? he treated biden like a child :mjlol:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
He mopped the floor with him in the debate tho, so…
All he did was lie. You should just come out and support him already. You've already defended him in the past and downplayed the harm he could cause.

Why not? I don’t recall anything happening under him that was so crazy.

So if there was another president in office, the worldwide covid pandemic would not have happened? And Jan 6th didn’t affect my life one bit. 🤷🏾‍♂️

No one. The world would have ended, according to TLR posters.

Because we aren’t afraid of Trump being president, like some of y’all seem to be. 🤷🏾‍♂️

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sure, he did the same thing. But we have seen other old behavior with Biden as well. Like he seems confused, wandering off, etc. If it was just mixing up words then sure. They're on the same level.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I agree with your point, but MAGAs will never abandon Trump. With Biden it's a coalition of all types of voters so this narrative has killed his campaign. He needs to drop out unfortunately.
I've thought to myself several times, what type of news could come out about Trump that would actually turn his supporters.

Damn near everything regardless of evidence will be dismissed or ignored by his audience.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
explain what? im not voting for this fakkit :dahell:

does this video have anything to do with the fact that joe biden is not fit to be president for another 4 years? that trump did this to biden, in front of the entire country? he treated biden like a child :mjlol:

Word? :mjlol: