3 Reasons why Bret Hart is possibly the most overrated wrestler.

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you another lie.

rock is why cripple ache got to even draw.

as that ladder match. is what lead to cripple ache havijg a comeback run.

that lead to his push,.

as the punishment and damaging abandon rock executed on crippme ache.
is what allowed him the fan comeback sentiment.

to finally draw as a face. when he always failed in draw and had the best gimmicks to get over and always failed.

simply because he was never up to snuff to really be a me draw.

man, stop the bullshyt!!

the rock singlehandidly made cripple ache a beginning draw.

mick then made cripple ache into a me by rub and burial style booking.

stop playing,...cripple ache owes his whole career to the rock.

art barr

Your talking about the significance of the match which is irrelevant. Im talking about the quality of the match which was shyt.

HHH headlined most pay per views in 2000 which is considered to be the most successful year for the E and most of his pay per view matches that year didnt even involve the Rock or his drawing power:skip:

And drawing power doesnt equal how good you are in the ring. Wtf are you talking about breh :heh:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
HBK/Y2J ladder match was damn good.

It was alright for the era but does anyone think of that shyt today? Of course not. People despise everything about the PG era.

HHH headlined most pay per views in 2000 which is considered to be the most successful year for the E and most of his pay per view matches that year didnt even involve the Rock or his drawing power

We are in 2012 and you think that Cripple H headlined the majority of PPVs in 2000? No...he mainevented one title match with Foley outside of the Rock but everything else was Rock carried. Rumble, Mania, Backlash, Judgement Day, King of the Ring, Fully Loaded, Summerslam(which exposed Cripple H as a "draw" as the fans no sold his storyline with Angle/Stepanie and chanted ROCKY nonstop during their brawl that started the match:laugh:)...Unforgiven...No Mercy....Austin getting revenge was the deal at Survivor Series...the crowd DEFINITELY was more into the Rock at Armageeddon than Austin/Cripple H/Taker/Angle/Rikishi during the 6 man. The Rock got the highest ratings of the year, just like year before.

His houseshows in 2000 were record breaking. He was the one used to market the CDs that went #1. Brought in record ratings to Saturday Night Live. He was such a giant in 2000 that in other avenues, he made companies huge money. Make no mistake about it...Cripple H was just another name in 2000. If he hadn't of worked with the Rock on television so much, he wouldn't even be who he is today.

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are in 2012 and you think that Cripple H headlined the majority of PPVs in 2000? No...

Royal Rumble
No way out
Wrestlemania
Backlash
Judgement Day
King of the Ring
Armageddon
Survivor Series

= Most

:umad:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Royal Rumble
No way out
Wrestlemania
Backlash
Judgement Day
King of the Ring
Armageddon
Survivor Series

= Most

:umad:

He headlined one show outside of the Rock with Foley and Survivor Series just an Austin ass whooping celebration. Cripple H tried to headine on his own in 2003 and that's why you got Cena running shyt today. He's an absolute failure. A chump to be scoffed and laughed at. "You Tapped Out" at 43 when you are supposed to be this WWE "legend" says it all.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
It was alright for the era but does anyone think of that shyt today? Of course not. People despise everything about the PG era.

Helluva feud. Helluva match. Would've been a great ladder match in any era. Less fukkery than HHH/Rock with Chyna, Mark Henry and the powder in the eyes. It was a good ladder match don't get me wrong and I hold it in high regard, but HBK/Y2J were two vets putting on a damn good show.. Legit thought Jericho tore his knee in the spot where he fell from the ladder to the floor but we all know that he's indestructible by now. :youngsabo:

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
but everything else was Rock carried

The matches sure as hell werent :laugh: Rock just followed.

as the fans no sold his storyline with Angle/Stepanie and chanted ROCKY nonstop during their brawl that started the match

Definitely dont remember that happening

the crowd DEFINITELY was more into the Rock at Armageeddon than Austin/Cripple H/Taker/Angle/Rikishi during the 6 man.

Nah thats not how I recall it. You need to re-watch the match and check it for yourself. I dont want to spoonfood you cause Im not your daddy.:youngsabo:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Less fukkery? The Rock/HHH match stole the show at Summerslam 98:laugh: What in the world are you talking about? The Rock basically killed Cripple H one on one and the story dictated that Chyna had to save his ass. It's rare for heels to look that strong in defeat but that was the Rock and they knew he was going to the next level because his mic work just on a superstar level at this point.

LOL@forgot about that Jericho spot. That little match is something you watch when it happens and then go with your business.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The matches sure as hell werent Rock just followed.
No. He worked as a face and did comeback matches. Which is what EVERYONE did...did the Nation Rock carry Stone Cold the night before WM 14 when he dominated him? LOL. Get real.

Definitely dont remember that happening

Not that hard. Youtube is your friend. Cripple H comes out to a mixed reaction...Angle does some love story shyt with Stephanie on the monitor..he comes out...Cripple H and hm brawl..the crowd no sells them and looks toward the entrance chanting ROCKY:laugh:

Balan

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He headlined one show outside of the Rock with Foley and Survivor Series just an Austin ass whooping celebration. Cripple H tried to headine on his own in 2003 and that's why you got Cena running shyt today. He's an absolute failure. A chump to be scoffed and laughed at. "You Tapped Out" at 43 when you are supposed to be this WWE "legend" says it all.

HHH vs Foley happened twice

HHH vs Austin didnt involve the Rock. Thats all that matters.

Armageddon involved 5 other people. I dont ride the Rock's dik like you so Im going to give everyone credit for that.

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Less fukkery? The Rock/HHH match stole the show at Summerslam 98:laugh: What in the world are you talking about? The Rock basically killed Cripple H one on one and the story dictated that Chyna had to save his ass. It's rare for heels to look that strong in defeat but that was the Rock and they knew he was going to the next level because his mic work just on a superstar level at this point.

LOL@forgot about that Jericho spot. That little match is something you watch when it happens and then go with your business.

33xy6a0.gif
Have a good one bruh.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
HHH vs Foley happened twice

HHH vs Austin didnt involve the Rock. Thats all that matters.

Armageddon involved 5 other people. I dont ride the Rock's dik like you so Im going to give everyone credit for that.

HHH vs Austin didn't involve the Rock? The whole build up was about the Rock and Stone Cold. What are you talking about?:laugh: The Rock was the deflection....remember? They had Micahels return out of the blue saying it was the Rock who ran over Austin. They pointed the finger to Rock over and over again which the crowd no sold and kept on cheering the Rock like the storyline didn't even exist:laugh: The night Cripple hit Austin with the hammer was a swerve since it was built up as Rock/Austin teaming up after the tension from Smackdown when they hit each other with the Stunner and Rock Bottom.

I don't care what you give credit for. I'm not even sure who you are.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
meltzer still way more coherent than you pal

meltzer could never create a style like mine.
that seamlessly related to as many diffferent arrays of content and culture as i have.
so miss me with that bullshyt pre-req blind hater bullshyt, ypu talembout.

you don't understand slang where i am from at all, fool-foh ass nikka!!

with that said, stfu, mella....!!

art barr

Henzo

Kliq'd Up
Daps
meltzer could never create a style like mine.
that seamlessly related to as many diffferent arrays of content and culture as i have.
so miss me with that bullshyt pre-req blind hater bullshyt, ypu talembout.

you don't understand slang where i am from at all, fool-foh ass nikka!!

with that said, stfu, mella....!!

art barr

love ya art

Last edited by a moderator:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I luv ric n think he's one of the greatest overall

but his in ring work is overrated and more formulaic than Brets ever was

sorry but bret was not on ric's level.
we can raise bret's hand in victory over hbk and his era.
to usher in scsa, as a character..but real talk!
bret was not in scsa, the protege of flair.
nor was he on flair's level, either.
plus real talk scsa had a resume to compare to bret before wwf as well.

as he always had top five to four star matches in tag and singles.
with varying degrees of guys from all over and up and down the card.
as flair's protege, in nwa. who used this braintrust way before hall and the clique got to use it as well.

as scsa even changed up taping schedules in tags as a blonde.

so scsa using flair's braintrust,....had already equaled what bret did in the eighties quality wise as well.

flsir had a legacy bret could never touch, period.

i like bret. bret was a dope badguy, in tags.
yet, he paled in stark sheer compariaon to ric.

bret got all his cred as a me guy in saskatchewen,..
plus wwe got its mainstream workrate cred on the me level match wise from flair as well.

so let's not get to ahead of ourselves.

bret was a third level top heel badguy, in tags.

ric flair was the greatest villian in all of tv's history.

there is a huge stsrk difference between the two.

flair did this after surviving a plane crash and numeorus near death car crashes.
bret's criticism is cool to hear.
yet and still brr would not exist as credible with a me strap without flair period.

wwf workrate would not be viewed as credible without flair, either.

art barr