3% (Netflix Brazilian Sci-Fi show) (Season 4) Final season out now. Stop Sleeping

Sin Simma

Rich Rollin
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
I’m not watching 7 and 8 until tomorrow, but this show is 3 for 3 so far. Trailer spoiled me with Fernando and it still didn’t matter.

I hate Gloria so much but I would break through her shell
giphy.gif

Elisa, Michele annoying hypocritical ass, and even Marcela with her evil self would get it. Most of the women on the low would in this show.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
What I don't get is they made the shell look like it's just up a hill compared to the Inland. But they're completely in the desert. Either way this shows gorgeous looking and has a great score

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
This season was lit! :wow:

I knew Marco wouldn't stay heel :obama: I hope they renew this shyt, Netflix has the rep for cancelling shows after 3 seasons but they can't end it here. Andre will make an interesting main villain and I need to know who this sister mole is :lupe: I'd hate for it to be Gloria, it could be her since it look like she didn't care about the evidence but I'm thinking it's the Alvares maid.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Brehs I’ve only seen season 1 back when it dropped and I remember it was great, sounds like I gotta go back for 2 and 3 :wow:

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
Only seen the first ep of season 3, might need a recap because I didn't really remember shyt from the former seasons :francis: like I remember some parts about the founders from last season and remember a bit about some characters but I don't even know the names of them.

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Only seen the first ep of season 3, might need a recap because I didn't really remember shyt from the former seasons :francis: like I remember some parts about the founders from last season and remember a bit about some characters but I don't even know the names of them.
Did you download or are you watching on Netflix? Netflix gives you like a 3 minute recap

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
:wow: This show should be more popular than it is

Interesting plot and characters and some nice eye candy ( namely Gloria :takedat:, Elisa and even Michele :manny:)

Hopefully this gets renewed :demonic: