3% (Netflix Brazilian Sci-Fi show) (Season 4) Final season out now. Stop Sleeping

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I was salty that Fernando got an offscreen death but the first episode is strong enough that I let it go quick.

Cynthia senek :noah:

giphy.gif

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I was salty that Fernando got an offscreen death but the first episode is strong enough that I let it go quick.

giphy.gif
Nah I'm still pretty mad about it. I got confused and thought I had missed something for a second.

IMDb says he might be part of some miniseries I wonder if that has something to do with it

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah I'm still pretty mad about it. I got confused and thought I had missed something for a second.

IMDb says he might be part of some miniseries I wonder if that has something to do with it

I saw a reddit post say he wanted out. Could have been schedule conflicts if he already booked another show before this show got renewed. Yeah, it's annoying when that shyt happens. Reminds me of Fox's death in The Warriors and a story line getting aborted in Justified's final season because the actor wanted off the show. Thought he was gonna do some important shyt but he gets unceremoniously bushed in the most stupid way :smh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
DOESNT MATTER AT ALL.
YOU DIDNT GET SPOILED.

I WOULD HAVE LIKED TO FOUND THAT OUT
WHEN I TUNED IT.
:devil:
:evil:

:yowhat: The official trailer says he died tho! I mentioned that in the official Netflix thread thinking Netflix accidentally spoiled folks but homie actually left before the season even started.

I don't do my coli brehs dirty like that.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:yowhat: The official trailer says he died tho! I mentioned that in the official Netflix thread thinking Netflix accidentally spoiled folks but homie actually left before the season even started.

I don't do my coli brehs dirty like that.

I DONT WATCH TRAILERS

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

I DONT WATCH TRAILERS

My bad, homie. :mjgrin: Fernando's actor left the show before this season was made, so he has no scenes and is only referenced. I didn't think it was spoiler material since they aired it out on the trailer.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yo... I'm finding these tests and psychological games in this low budget building a bit more engaging than the ones in the first season. :russ: Ezequiel would be proud.

I'd pound Gloria and not pull out. :mjlit:

Elisa and Joana getting raw'd too.