3 Kings (Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre)

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
Jake told me himself he had something last time I talked to him.....He killed the beats on the Stimulus album and off that alone nikkaz have been feeling his shyt among other numerous projects....next time he is back in the town Imma have to get the story on this shyt....and Slice Twice/E. vanderslice I see you putting in that work son.....

:myman:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Dre should've been last, even tho Ross wrote his shyt. Ross is second like he should be. Hov mailed it in and said whatever on this track. The track would be straight if Hov started it.

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
maybe jay should retire for good. i don't say that lightly. he literally sound like a rich dude with nothing left to say other than he is rich.

HoLLaBaCK

SOHH ICEY
Daps
Reppin
New York
So Hov can't drop a verse the same week Nas drops an album??

IM sure Hov didn't choose when this shyt leaked. This nikka said "Hov shoulda pulled him to the side on some I know u got an album dropping but lets wait a few weeks b4 u drop this" nikka his album drops July 31 how long is he suppose to wait?

Once again "Life is Good" is album of the year to me...but everything is suppose to stop when Nas drops an album?? :snoop:

-InFeRnO-

#TPC onetime4yamind
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TDot
underwhelming.. dre is the definition of :flabbynsick: and jay just lazy as fukk