3 Kings (Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre)

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I love how Hov brings the hate out. nikkas know they just hating, but they can't help it. :yeshrug: 275 he just might agree.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Most people in this thread think jays verse is very average or wack. :manny:

U think he killed it, thats coo but i guess your opinion of someone killin a track is a mediocre to forgettable verse. I like the track to an extent but all their verses are pretty lazy, i really dont see how someone can say anyone on this song killed it besides jake one.

uh, because it's my opinion? i like hearing jay over that soulful type of boom bap, and i think his lyrics perfectly complemented the track. thus, he killed it. a lot of nikkas here like wack shyt like big sean, odd future and other corny shyt. i don't measure my tastes against the wack preferences of nikkas here.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
SMFH at these fanboys going crazy over some throwaway Jay verse. It wasn't even the fact it was poorly written, it's just the entire tracked lacked any real energy. The hollow ghostwritten bars, beat wasn't all that, Jay just mailing it in---- this album will be much better than that, but this is one of those "eye catcher tracks." They get the big features to stir a buzz but the actual content is just mediocre plain and simple. By the sounds of the rest of the album though, it sounds like pure fire. "Ashamed" is probably one of the greatest beats I've heard in recent memory.

street heat

merchant of death
Daps
Reppin
NULL
damn all three verses suck.... Shame too cuz i really like the beat. What a fukking waste

PasteGod

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jay did his thing. But its typical Jay. A whole bunch of hot lines about him and his wealth. Nothing really substantive. Which is cool but really shows a lack of growth.