3 Kings (Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre)

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
He said it out of his own mouth. You should learn to not speak on things u know not.

On reaching out to Eminem and Jay-Z for "Daughters (Remix)":

"One of the only other rappers I thought about was AZ. And I wanted Eminem for a remix for “Daughters,” but he had already expressed that he’s spoken so much about his daughter throughout his career that he had done that subject too much. And me and Jay-Z talked about doing some things, but our schedules were so crazy."

Nas Talks About Creating "Daughters" And Wanting Eminem & Jay-Z For The Remix | Complex

like i said ya'll gotta learn how to read. i say ya'll cause you aint the only one gettin this fukked up. ? is asked to Nasir about which rappers he would've had on LIG that he didn't have on there. Az would be the obvious answer, then he says he wanted Em on the daughters remix. the sentence then stops and he goes on to say that him and Hov have talked about doin some things (daughters remix not mentioned) but their schedules don't let them. so it seems like Hov and Nasir would've been on other songs/projects not the daughters remix. as i look at the link i see why ya'll gettin this fukked up. its the magazines way of gettin ya'll to click on article. i mean Nasir mentions AZ but you dont hear people talkin bout AZ on the daughters remix. here's the original ?

There are some very savvy features on this album such as Rick Ross, Anthony Hamilton, and the late Amy Winehouse. Were there any other artists that you wanted to collaborate with that didn’t make it on the album?
One of the only other rappers I thought about was AZ. And I wanted Eminem for a remix for “Daughters,” but he had already expressed that he’s spoken so much about his daughter throughout his career that he had done that subject too much. And me and Jay-Z talked about doing some things, but our schedules were so crazy.

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
I can live without another dr. dre verse for as long as I Iive as far as I'm concerned.

Osmar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this shyt is terrible, lazy, hey everybody I'm rich rap

the instrumental was the best part,

the verses on Pop That >>>>

:russ:

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
like i said ya'll gotta learn how to read. i say ya'll cause you aint the only one gettin this fukked up. ? is asked to Nasir about which rappers he would've had on LIG that he didn't have on there. Az would be the obvious answer, then he says he wanted Em on the daughters remix. the sentence then stops and he goes on to say that him and Hov have talked about doin some things (daughters remix not mentioned) but their schedules don't let them. so it seems like Hov and Nasir would've been on other songs/projects not the daughters remix. as i look at the link i see why ya'll gettin this fukked up. its the magazines way of gettin ya'll to click on article. i mean Nasir mentions AZ but you dont hear people talkin bout AZ on the daughters remix. here's the original ?

There are some very savvy features on this album such as Rick Ross, Anthony Hamilton, and the late Amy Winehouse. Were there any other artists that you wanted to collaborate with that didn’t make it on the album?
One of the only other rappers I thought about was AZ. And I wanted Eminem for a remix for “Daughters,” but he had already expressed that he’s spoken so much about his daughter throughout his career that he had done that subject too much. And me and Jay-Z talked about doing some things, but our schedules were so crazy.

Who am I gonna believe, Miss Info with the inside scoop or some no name on the internet? i'm going with Miss info.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
Who am I gonna believe, Miss Info with the inside scoop or some no name on the internet? i'm going with Miss info.

you right im just some no name on the net. believe what you wanna believe fam.

etrofllenrod504

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the song is called "3 kings" for a reason, its suppose to be about stuntin....
dre was straight, ross was solid(as usual), jay smashed this shyt and made it seem soo effortless....

but dudes gotta stop talkin this "o u cant relate to jay" or "this the usual braggin" cuz last time i checked thats always been the core of hiphop since the beggin, party'n and braggin(bein the best, money, etc).

jus sayin:manny:

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for some reason the little accapella "vrrrooom" shyt reminded me of that story dipset told about when jay did the voice and he said "nas you aint the boy".

Daps
Reppin
RENO, Nevada
the song is called "3 kings" for a reason, its suppose to be about stuntin....
dre was straight, ross was solid(as usual), jay smashed this shyt and made it seem soo effortless....

but dudes gotta stop talkin this "o u cant relate to jay" or "this the usual braggin" cuz last time i checked thats always been the core of hiphop since the beggin, party'n and braggin(bein the best, money, etc).

jus sayin:manny:

It’s just different, I know it feels different
I only love her if her eyes brown
Play this shyt while you play around with my crown
King H-O, yall should know by now
If you don’t know
Millions on my wall in all my rooms
nikkas couldn’t fukk with my daughters room
nikkas couldn’t walk in my daughters socks
Banksy bytches, Basquiats
I ran through that buck 50, Live Nation fronted me
They working on another deal, they talking 250
I’m holding out for 3, 275 and I just might agree
Ex D-boy, used to park my Beemer
Now look at me I can park at my own Arena
I only love her if her weave new
I’m still a hood nikka, what you want me to do?
Been hoppin’ out the BM with your bm
Taking her places you can’t go with your per-diem
Screaming carpe diem until I’m a dead poet
Robin Williams shyt, I deserve a Golden Globe
I take an Ace in the meanwhile
You aint gotta keep this, it’s just a freestyle
fukk rap money, I made more off crates
fukk show money, I spent that on drapes
Close the curtains, fukk boy out my face
I whip the coke, let the lawyer beat the case
Murder was the case that they gave me
I killed the Hermes store somebody save me