3 Kings (Rick Ross, Jay-Z, Dr. Dre)

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
I think you reaching breh

So hov can never say nothing about baby mamas again

There's only 1 BM that has history with Hov. And judging from the interview where he sh*tted on the song Ether on top of that article where he said Nas was disrespectful for not coming to the studio to be on the track "Can I Live." Its safe to say that Jay has been taking subliminal shots at nas as of recent.

when the fukk did Nasir want Hov on that daughters remix. ya'll gotta learn how to read.

He said it out of his own mouth. You should learn to not speak on things u know not.

On reaching out to Eminem and Jay-Z for "Daughters (Remix)":

"One of the only other rappers I thought about was AZ. And I wanted Eminem for a remix for “Daughters,” but he had already expressed that he’s spoken so much about his daughter throughout his career that he had done that subject too much. And me and Jay-Z talked about doing some things, but our schedules were so crazy."

Nas Talks About Creating "Daughters" And Wanting Eminem & Jay-Z For The Remix | Complex

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Hmmmmm yawn. Jay sounded bored on it. Dre was trash. Rozay was aight. Typical we rich and y'all can't attain what we have hahahahhaha raps. Whatever son

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
i dont hate "mainstream" rap... i hate wack music which happens to be alot of mainstream rap... but u actin like i dont own Diddys No Way Out, and every Jay album up to the black album...

if shyts wack i say its wack... its not hate, its real.. if my fav rapper (Crooked I) put out a wack mixtape like he did ...that Psalm w.e it was... it was wack... its called realism

naaaaahhh breeeh :huhldup:

you definitely a mad and salty hater because your posts about this song are too hostile. I can feel the subtle aggression in em

instead of being like "damn, i don't like this song :manny:" and pushin to the next thread, you more like "THIS shyt REAL WACK. ANYONE WHO LIKES IT SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES! ***throws remote at the wall*** fukk THIS SONG MAN ***spits at computer screen****"

:huhldup:

now you in here giving us background information like we give a fukk bout who your favorite rapper is and shyt. nikka this ain't e-harmony :why:

relax-button.jpg

push that button ^^^^^^^^^^^

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ok, Jay's verse was underwhelming but it wasn't terrible. Aside from that accapella part it was cool. Maybe he just dont like southern artists, first Juve, then Luda now Ross.