[3/8/24] WWE Smackdown Live: So......... What Do You Guys Wanna Talk About?

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
She gives off that Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, Bring It On vibe lol. Plus obviously she can go.
Tiffany started off as "Daddy's Little Rich Girl." That was her gimmick at the start. Basically Paris Hilton if she was actually athletic.

After her time off to get breast implants, upon her return, she essentially dropped the whole rich daddy deal and just became the super athletic girl that thought she was better than everyone else, i.e. "The Center of the NXT/WWE Universe", meaning she wants all the attention. And she's been that pretty much ever since. Some fans just seem to gravitate towards her regardless of the standing of her current character.

She's been quoted that she took some inspiration for her character from "Sharpay Evans" from 'High School Musical.'

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Tiffany started off as "Daddy's Little Rich Girl." That was her gimmick at the start. Basically Paris Hilton if she was actually athletic.

After her time off to get breast implants, upon her return, she essentially dropped the whole rich daddy deal and just became the super athletic girl that thought she was better than everyone else, i.e. "The Center of the NXT/WWE Universe", meaning she wants all the attention. And she's been that pretty much ever since. Some fans just seem to gravitate towards her regardless of the standing of her current character.

She's been quoted that she took some inspiration for her character from "Sharpay Evans" from 'High School Musical.'
tenor.gif

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:

The rock always repeating every other sentence sure didn't help ...

5ba913ba51aef0b37bab80d7c82f085744b078dc7ab78bf0bf228b50332025c8_1.jpg

He really do be repeating shyt over and over this run though.. Seth kinda cooked him on Friday. Rock has literally done nothing but call him a "walking clown emoji" like 100 times. Gewirtz pen game is looking funny in the light.

• Dap
Reactions: 907

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
He really do be repeating shyt over and over this run though.. Seth kinda cooked him on Friday. Rock has literally done nothing but call him a "walking clown emoji" like 100 times. Gewirtz pen game is looking funny in the light.
You obviously haven't seen the IG videos where he completely destroyed Seth's whole existence. They had to give Seth something because he's ben getting roasted since this whole feud started. Punk getting injured actually saved him because Punk would've ended his whole career in one promo.