[3/8/24] WWE Smackdown Live: So......... What Do You Guys Wanna Talk About?

Raw Sauce

Superstar
Daps

Now things are getting interesting. :lupe:

giphy.gif

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah I’m just perplexed by these pops she’s getting since she’s never done anything in character to get cheered.
She gives off that Mean Girls, Legally Blonde, Bring It On vibe lol. Plus obviously she can go.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
They had to let Cody and Seth get one on RockPac. He can't bury them nikkas every week.
People forget who Rock is. He not gonna come out and bury the company's top babyfaces. Same man put over Hurricane :russ:

‘E did good letting Seth get off. He benefitted the most from that segment and needed it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
People forget who Rock is. He not gonna come out and bury the company's top babyfaces. Same man put over Hurricane :russ:

‘E did good letting Seth get off. He benefitted the most from that segment and needed it.
I still think the segment sucked, but Seth desperately needed something. Cody not even considering a match with him, Roman completely destroying his entire existence a few weeks ago, Rock telling him to shut up or he's going to take his belt, and Drew shytting on him 24/7. Times like this is when you appreciate Rock never being a mark for himself.

Another reason why this should've gone on first. It's not just him though, we've heard all of them repeat the same talking points. Cody & Seth didn't say anything new on RAW, which just resulted in a pointless 21min segment. Which made this segment even more disappointing.

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Also some funny irony with Rock's mistake comment: Roman's parents had him late (Afa was 40). I don't know how old Roman's three sisters are, but Roman is 15 years younger than Rosey so they could have Roman catch feelings about that :pachaha:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Also some funny irony with Rock's mistake comment: Roman's parents had him late (Afa was 40). I don't know how old Roman's three sisters are, but Roman is 15 years younger than Rosey so they could have Roman catch feelings about that :pachaha:
Samoans have big families, they just keep fukking and having kids until they or nature decides they're done. :mjlol: