3 6 Mafias DJ Paul suing Travis Scott for $20mil

AFRAM GLORY

Superstar
Daps
This is really Paul getting at the juice mane. These are the worst two to beef cause the sneak dissing will never end. Paul rants on ig and juicy j does shyt with suicide boys, clears pat and others to do a hcp tour minus paul, and now the Travis Scott shyt.

...:snoop:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If he wasn't compensated for his song he should be...but does anyone else find it ironic that we now have rappers suing over being sampled in hip hop when it was basically started with sampling

RAPPERS GOT SUED BACK IN THE DAY TOO
SO THERES NOTHING IRONIC ABOUT IT.

:devil:
:evil:

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
anyone know paul and juicy's beef?

Think it mostly stems from J distancing himself from Three 6 (Paul tried to bring the band back together a few times) but then continuing to drop the Mafia ad libs in tracks whenever it suits him. I do think there's some jealousy in there too seeing as how Juice blew up for a bit. Pat fed into it as well in some interviews (saying Juice was the brains behind everything and that nobody in the Mafia was friends).

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
Travis c00ns entire career has been plagiarism. From stealing his producers beats to his name ripping travis porter to his gay nickname ripping off Gucci mane laflare. Hes a clown.
I remember those Travis scott caught stealing .... videos on YouTube back in the day there was so much

Plankton

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bikini Bottom
If he wasn't compensated for his song he should be...but does anyone else find it ironic that we now have rappers suing over being sampled in hip hop when it was basically started with sampling

xfyozs.jpg

Its called 'a shakedown.'

Lord Finesse did the same to Mac Miller. Suing for sampling is the professional term....'Break me off some of that'/"I wanna wet my beak" is the real term.