3 6 Mafias DJ Paul suing Travis Scott for $20mil

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
I fukks with Travis music, but yea I don’t really care about this. He seems like a dude who is strictly about business, and this is strictly business :yeshrug:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Since Paul and Juice are 50/50, I wonder what happens if Juice clears a sample but Paul doesn't. I'd imagine there has to be something in writing somewhere requiring both he and Juicy to sign off on samples.

THEY DO...

THATS REALLY THE ONLY TIME THEY SPEAK TO EACH OTHER.

:devil:
:evil:

Daps
Paul wrote the hook. juicy coulda just wrote his verse or made the beat so he not involved in this. this is called a proper split, you gotta write down who wrote what it's not just automatically 50/50. the story is kinda funny how he tells it lol

When I wrote the hook to “Tear Da Club Up,” me and Lord Infamous were at McDonald’s on Elvis Presley Blvd [in Memphis]. I was eating a Quarter Pounder with mayonnaise on it. I don’t even eat mayonnaise these days but back in those days, for whatever weird reason, I ate mayonnaise. I was eating a Quarter Pounder with mayonnaise on it I was thinking about the night before when I was DJing at this club I used to DJ at called 380 Beale where a lot of people got killed. I just came up with the idea, I saw some news, I think it was after the day I saw a dude get killed there or whatever. I was like, “We should make a song called ‘Tear Da Club Up’ and just talk about people basically killing themselves in the club or whatever the case may be.” We went to the studio and made it, that was back in ‘91 I think. A long time ago. Back in the day when nikkas used to scrap.​

Last edited:

Brock Landers

AKA Tyler Hands-thorough
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Torrance, CA
:jbhmm:

:pachaha:

JvkKul.gif

$20 million tho, just for a four word hook? :hhh:
Five mil a word? :usure:

You don't set your damages at $200,000 and then settle for 100, you set them as high as you can imagine and work down from there :manny: :wow: That's why there's so many of these 100 million dollar lawsuits around :mjlol:

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why even do this though? Paul always been cool wit producers sampling 3 6 and clearing samples

This a grimey move by Trav considering he got tracks wit Juicy :scust:

I hope they get every penny of this

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:francis:might have to offer to settle it for $1,000,000
Should Ask Drake for advice, Drake did this to Rappin4tay and it almost went all the way left but they settled it eventually.
20 mil is just to start the negotiations