• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
that all access was dry as hell. them nikkas really dropped the ball on that one.

could have really sold the beef, but instead just did a remix of Plant's all access with Canelo smh.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Jose Sr once again making himself look like a fool. Posted this video saying plant refused to leave this gym cause he didn't wanna pay gym dues.

Plant said he did pay gym dues but owner wanted extra cash for rent. Then the owner came out and said the extra money was for their foundation for "troubled" youth :mjlol:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Shawn Porter Backs Caleb Plant To Stop David Benavidez in Late Rounds​

caleb-plant%20(7)_1678901869.jpg

BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Mon Mar 20, 2023, 02:14 PM EDT
This Saturday night, former two-time WBC super middleweight champion David Benavidez will collide with former IBF super middleweight champion Caleb Plant in a high stakes grudge match.
The fight will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The oddsmakers at DraftKings have Benavidez placed as the favorite at -330 (a $330 bet placed will win $100) and Plant +240 ($100 bet placed wins $240) while the Bet MGM Sports Book has Benavidez -275 and Plant +225.
Benavidez is the favorite to win with most oddsmakers, but former welterweight champion Shawn Porter is backing Plant to win - and by knockout.
“It's a 50-50 fight but I think Caleb takes it. Something's telling me Caleb is in the right place at the right time. I truly think he's going to break down David, and he's going to frustrate David. He's bringing a lot to the ring that David has never been up against," Porter said.
"David's spoiled with his pressure. He breaks everyone down, but I don't think he'll be able to do that to Caleb, so I’m picking Caleb in a late-round stoppage.”
In 2021, Plant was stopped in the eleventh round of his undisputed fight with Mexican superstar Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez. He bounced back in force the following year, with a brutal one-punch knockout of Anthony Dirrell in the ninth round. Plant is now trained by Stephen "Breadman" Edwards.
Benavidez has stopped his last six opponents - including a three round demolition of former champion David Lemieux back in May. He also holds a stoppage win over Dirrell, also in the ninth round.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

Jermell Charlo Picks Plant To Win, Calls Benavidez 'One-Dimensional'​

caleb-plant%20(2)_1678901869.jpg

BY SEAN NAM
Published Tue Mar 21, 2023, 08:23 AM EDT
Jermell Charlo knows who he is siding with in one of the most intriguing super middleweights on the boxing schedule.
Top super middleweights Caleb Plant, Ashland, Tennessee, and David Benavidez, Phoenix, Arizona, will meet in the ring for a 12-round, 168-pound bout on March 25 at MGM Grand in Las Vegas on Showtime Pay-Per-View. The fight matches two of the best fighters in the division in what figures to be an engaging clash of styles: the volume punching, come-forward modus operandi of Benavidez, against the technical prowess of Plant.
Recently, Charlo, the undisputed 154-pound champion, weighed in on the match-up, saying he gives Plant the edge and noting that Benavidez is “one-dimensional.”
“Y’all already know, look, I’m rockin’ with Plant,” Charlo said in a video posted by StageFrontVIP. “Plant’s got the boxing skills, Benavidez [is] just one-dimensional.
“He gonna come forward and he gonna put a lot of pressure, but y’all know—hey, styles make fights, and so it’s gonna be a good one. But y’all know I’m rockin’ with Plant.”
The press conference to announce Plant-Benavidez last month set a fervid tone to their fight, with both fighters trying to get under the other’s skin. Benavidez, 26, was far more demonstrative, wasting no time expressing his animosity for Plant, 30.
Plant (22-1, 13 KOs) is coming off a one-punch knockout victory of Anthony Dirrell last October at Barclays Arena in Brooklyn, New York, his first fight since suffering an 11th-round stoppage to Canelo Alvarez in their 168-pound undisputed title fight in November 2011 at MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
Benavidez (26-0, 23 KOs) last fought in May against David Lemieux, stopping the French Canadian in three rounds at Gila River Arena in Glendale, Arizona.
Houston’s Charlo (35-1-1, 19 KOs) is recovering from a broken hand that derailed his scheduled fight with Australia’s Tim Tszyu. The two are expected to face each other later this year. Tszyu created more momentum for that fight with his performance last weekend, a ninth-round stoppage of Tony Harrison inside nine rounds in his hometown of Sydney. Harrison is the only fighter to have recorded a win over Charlo.