• Benavidez by Decision

• Plant by KO

• Plant by Decision

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jerz

All Star
Daps
Funny how Plant was just a cherry pick - soft pillow fist European, when Canelo fought him. I haven't heard one person discredit him - now that he's an opponent for the Mexican Monster. All of sudden, he's formidable. Interesting how that works

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Funny how Plant was just a cherry pick - soft pillow fist European, when Canelo fought him. I haven't heard one person discredit him - now that he's an opponent for the Mexican Monster. All of sudden, he's formidable. Interesting how that works
European?

Aint plant country asf?

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA

That is a lot of projecting…Plant was always seen as the toughest test out of the 168 cac world tour even tho most people didn’t pick him to win. People did think Charlo and Benevidez (wildcard with high work rate) was better matchups for Canelo. People are split on the opinion of Benevidez at the elite level and Plant is one of top guys at 168, so how is it wrong for saying Plant is formidable opponent for anybody at 168.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
That is a lot of projecting…Plant was always seen as the toughest test out of the 168 cac world tour even tho most people didn’t pick him to win. People did think Charlo and Benevidez (wildcard with high work rate) was better matchups for Canelo. People are split on the opinion of Benevidez at the elite level and Plant is one of top guys at 168, so how is it wrong for saying Plant is formidable opponent for anybody at 168.
Not me..plant was always the weakest of the 168 champs..I actively said with no hesitation that canelo would body him...saying the same for benavidez to do the same

Creflo ½ Dollar

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GA
Not me..plant was always the weakest of the 168 champs..I actively said with no hesitation that canelo would body him...saying the same for benavidez to do the same
Plant weaker than the eurobums Callum Smith and BJS..:patrice:

But I think we all can agree that 168 run was pretty weak.

And yea I want to see how that faux shoulder roll and low left hand works against a high pressure high output guy like Benevidez..Plant ain’t as slick as he seems to think he is with his defense.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
If you're looking for consistency this isn't the place :pachaha:

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

He has a new trainer and he's looked good in his last fight. He's gotten some good experience over the past 2 yrs

And despite that, 77.5% of the Coli thinks Plant is getting knocked the fxck out. The poll is right there. He was +500 against Cinnamon, +250 against DB. So honestly idk what you talking about with "no one is discrediting him". Barely anyone thinks he stands a chance.