• Benavidez by Decision

• Plant by KO

• Plant by Decision

• Draw

Results are only viewable after voting.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
Canelo benavidez will happen Cinco de mayo 2024. It's the perfect date for that fight. And Gives David more time to tighten things up. Cause he's not ready yet. Canelo already said he's gonna honor wbc's mandatory after he rematches bivol.

500 dollar bet on the table for anybody who wants it. But I know most of y'all cappin with this David love anyway. Most of y'all know deep down canelo gonna tax that ass.

Uno

Superstar
Daps
Canelo don't want no parts of Benavidez, Andrade, or Morell. He's talking about fighting Bivol at 175?
Haven't heard of him in a while, what big time fighter is fighting?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Canelo benavidez will happen Cinco de mayo 2024. It's the perfect date for that fight. And Gives David more time to tighten things up. Cause he's not ready yet. Canelo already said he's gonna honor wbc's mandatory after he rematches bivol.

500 dollar bet on the table for anybody who wants it. But I know most of y'all cappin with this David love anyway. Most of y'all know deep down canelo gonna tax that ass.
:russ: He’s not gonna fight him!! Cinnacac got slow feet!!
When y’all gon learn!! And he’s not fighting Bivol again

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal

Let me quote this in case they missed it.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
IDC who you are I dont think anyone can fight how plant was for 12 rounds youre bound to gas. Breh needs to learn to either turn the slick shyt on and off or learn how to fight on the inside.
Bang..get them off you... like Leonard did...Roy did.....didn't make Benavidez pay on the inside at all. James Toney would have...in SPADES.