Results are only viewable after voting.

HabitualChiller

Enjoying a Long Night of Solace✌
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere on an Xbox
Like Bivol?:mjgrin:
Bivol is incredibly sound defensively and doesn't leave himself open to shots after throwing them. Benavidez is definitely not that. Canelo struggles against slick counter-punchers and kats that are also sound offensively and defensively.

Benavidez is neither of those.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Great fight.. what I expected. I had Caleb winning most if not all of the earlier rounds and kept homie on the stick to the body.

But Benevidez did what he does. I liked the patience he showed too. It was sloppy at times but once he understood Caleb was fading he showed great patience.

Definitely wasn’t as easy as Benavidez thought this was going to be though. Dude really should be at Edit: LHW… especially now. Caleb can box man and I’ve been telling people dont sleep.

But the right man won. I’m a fan of both as boxers, and relieved it’s over now. Benevidez vs. Canelo though :wow:… even though Canelo not going to do it

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Bivol is incredibly sound defensively and doesn't leave himself open to shots after throwing them. Benavidez is definitely not that. Canelo struggles against slick counter-punchers and kats that are also sound offensively and defensively.

Benavidez is neither of those.
So why he ducking him

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Great fight.. what I expected. I had Caleb winning most if not all of the earlier rounds and kept homie on the stick to the body.

But Benevidez did what he does. I liked the patience he showed too. It was sloppy at times but once he understood Caleb was fading he showed great patience.

Definitely wasn’t as easy as Benavidez thought this was going to be though. Dude really should be at cruiserweight… especially now. Caleb can box man and I’ve been telling people dont sleep.

But the right man won. I’m a fan of both as boxers, and relieved it’s over now. Benevidez vs. Canelo though :wow:… even though Canelo not going to do it

I don't think he big enough for cruiser you mean LHW?

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Like Bivol? :mjgrin:
Yo cinnacac gon duck that man

gary-coleman-wtf.gif