[3/25/24] Old Man Phil Appears! Monday Night Raw Thread

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Cody is really pvssy, he could have said all that to Roman's face but waits until he's not there to start yapping :camby:

Every Rock appearance is electric, crowd went from 'yay Cody' to 'we love you Rock' :wow:

The Punk v Drew v Seth segment was good

Dom got stole on :russ:
The Cody cry babies tried to shyt on Rock, now he's taken over the whole show :pachaha:

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
GJka5kXbwAA3pQ0

Stone Cold in the background looking disgusted that Cody can't even land a single punch.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I didn't realize the Rock whispering to Cody was at the beginning of the show, I just watched the highlights so I thought that was how the show ended. Like what did he say to have Cody looking shook like that? And now we have to wait until potentially next week to find out? Then I came here and read about a beatdown like why didn't they have that on the show :dahell: But it all makes sense now. That was good character work by the Rock. He's trying to prove something here.

I still think the Rock is going to betray Roman. Just for his own sake. He wants to say he helped Cody achieve his dream and soon he will write the ending to the story himself and it's going to be a sad and brutal one. He also doesn't want to have to acknowledge the Tribal Chief. I don't see this Rock continuing to subordinate himself to Roman.

Any Rock turn on Roman won't happen at Mania, it will be a long slow build, WWE would be foolish to pull the trigger so soon, Rock and Roman as a team causing chaos has legs