Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
I was there at raw

When Cody mentioned Roman everyone was invested

Stop the cap
Oh yeah? Tonight? Hell yeah..very over. Roman sucks chants. But it aint like that week to week and as we saw the reaction to the Rock blew all that away..got the Rebel bringing him up out of nowhere to feel current...lol

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Just saw the whole Rock/Cody interactions and beatdown. Rock waiting for the Hollywood theme to drop, moving his head and THEN walking to ring was just :banderas: and the shot him coming off Gorilla with those lightnings, bah gawd :ohlawd:

This is like a perfect blend of 80's territory angles with the pomp and circumstances of the WWE brand.

Just top notch pro wrestling.

The match could be the most mediocre tag match in history in the ring and it's still gonna be must watch and have the crowd losing their shyt, which will elevate it to incredibly fun match as the worst case scenario, you can't ask for more as a WM main event. At this point I'm curious as to how the fukk they gonna follow it up on Night 2, that Cody vs Roman match has fukk ton of hype and build to live up to....I still contend they need to get Austin to show up and create the most special moment for Cody's win.
I mean you didn’t recognize Rock beat Cody in front of a truck that only had cena and Austin on it?

Night 1 can be topped

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah? Tonight? Hell yeah..very over. Roman sucks chants. But it aint like that week to week and as we saw the reaction to the Rock blew all that away..got the Rebel bringing him up out of nowhere to feel current...lol
The point is it’s going to be like that wrestlemania weekend

Straw Hat Luffy

Veteran
Daps
Why are y'all still tryna reason with rg when it comes to the rock?

Stop wasting y'all time... lol
Obviously the crowd will care about Roman and Cody on night 2

I was just about to say when it happens…. Instead of saying he was wrong he’s gonna say this is all of the rock’s credit for making them so over for their main event :russ:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Obviously the crowd will care about Roman and Cody on night 2

I was just about to say when it happens…. Instead of saying he was wrong he’s gonna say this is all of the rock’s credit for making them so over for their main event :russ:
I don't have to say anything. The reaction to tonight proved it. Last week. Week before.