[3/22/23] AEW Dynamite: Kenny Omega vs. El Hijo del Vikingo of AAA; Ass Boy vs. Top Flight for Tag Titles; Stu Grayson vs Moxley, Hook vs. Stokley

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dream Match? :what:

Nobody knows who the fucck that is :what: :snoop: :what:

Im sure the match will be fire but this dude is terrible at this. Gonna bring this dude in cold, Kenny beats him, and then he disappears or gets snatched up by WWE when there's a dozen mofos on the AEW roster that would be actual dream matches for Kenny to have :snoop:

Claudio, Joe, Andrade, Adam Cole, Malakai Black, Ray Fenix, etc.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Dream Match? :what:

Nobody knows who the fucck that is :what: :snoop: :what:

Im sure the match will be fire but this dude is terrible at this. Gonna bring this dude in cold, Kenny beats him, and then he disappears or gets snatched up by WWE when there's a dozen mofos on the AEW roster that would be actual dream matches for Kenny to have :snoop:

Claudio, Joe, Andrade, Adam Cole, Malakai Black, Ray Fenix, etc.
Everyone's opinion is different on what a dream match is. I'm sure WWE fans could come up with a dream match they could do that I won't give a fukk about despite knowing who they are.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Everyone's opinion is different on what a dream match is. I'm sure WWE fans could come up with a dream match they could do that I won't give a fukk about despite knowing who they are.
No doubt, And I don't doubt this is an actual dream match for many. But how about running a character vignette for this mofo the week before the match or something so people know who he actually is.

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
should be an entertaining spectacle but calling it a dream match is beyond laughable. But I guess i'll wait and see what it does in the ratings and maybe it'll prove me wrong