2Pac’s Diamond, Gold & Ruby Crown Ring Becomes Most Valuable Hip Hop Artifact Ever Sold At Auction $1.3 Million (Update: Drake Purchased The Ring💍)

Juggalo Fred

Juggalo and horrorcore enthusiast
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Juggalo island
years ago the complete Source collection sold for like $33k(it's actually worth more than that). And in this acution, a few(19) Death Row hip hop mags(not including the famous Vibe magazine) sold for $2500. I know goddamn well my hip hop magazine collection dating back over 30 years in great condition got to worth a lot. I'm talking about hundreds of mags, organized and cataloged in plastic. Including horror mags and Slam Magazines dating back to the 2nd issue. I'm sitting on the goldmine and would have more if my selfish azz, not knowing anything mom hadn't been throwing away my Yo, Rap Masters, and Word Up magazines back in the late 80s and early 90s before I straight up told her to stop doing it. By the time I hit 60 years old in 2037, I'm gonna be sitting on some shyt. That's my retirement plan.

Got any Murder Dog?

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
years ago the complete Source collection sold for like $33k(it's actually worth more than that). And in this acution, a few(19) Death Row hip hop mags(not including the famous Vibe magazine) sold for $2500. I know goddamn well my hip hop magazine collection dating back over 30 years in great condition got to worth a lot. I'm talking about hundreds of mags, organized and cataloged in plastic. Including horror mags and Slam Magazines dating back to the 2nd issue. I'm sitting on the goldmine and would have more if my selfish azz, not knowing anything mom hadn't been throwing away my Yo, Rap Masters, and Word Up magazines back in the late 80s and early 90s before I straight up told her to stop doing it. By the time I hit 60 years old in 2037, I'm gonna be sitting on some shyt. That's my retirement plan.

I’d love all these to be sold digitally on line separately by issue

LevelUp

Born To Mack
Daps
The GOAT showing love to the former GOAT.:wow:

KE8lyVn.png

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
great move for him but I wonder what aspire his admiration of Pac recently? I remember he came in the game mostly biting northeast backpack/houston swag. I remember on one song he started it out with, 'I never cried died, I probably will when Jay does'

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
Got any Murder Dog?
yes. I didn't buy them as much becuase they were so goddamn high. I got a lot of Rap Sheet too. I only have one Word up mag and one Yo left. My mom threw away all of my Rap Masters. Those were my favorite back then because every month they'd have a printed hip hop song's lyrics along with the Upstairs Records DJ equipment page. I have lots of Wax Poetic, Rap Pages, entire Blaze collection, Scratch, Half of the Source collection, lost damn near all of my Vibe collection from the 90s, but stored the rare most popular issues away from the others(I'm glad I did that), and lots of others. hundreds of rare magazines dating back decades.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
great move for him but I wonder what aspire his admiration of Pac recently? I remember he came in the game mostly biting northeast backpack/houston swag. I remember on one song he started it out with, 'I never cried died, I probably will when Jay does'
The issues he's had in the rap game, feeling like he can't really trust anyone, having issues with Puff in the past etc. He's started to relate to Pac more as he got older.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps

Feds, felon, don diva collection?