2Pac’s Diamond, Gold & Ruby Crown Ring Becomes Most Valuable Hip Hop Artifact Ever Sold At Auction $1.3 Million (Update: Drake Purchased The Ring💍)

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Ed9esQvU4AAWY7Z

Tommy Gibbs

Superstar
Daps
years ago the complete Source collection sold for like $33k(it's actually worth more than that). And in this acution, a few(19) Death Row hip hop mags(not including the famous Vibe magazine) sold for $2500. I know goddamn well my hip hop magazine collection dating back over 30 years in great condition got to worth a lot. I'm talking about hundreds of mags, organized and cataloged in plastic. Including horror mags and Slam Magazines dating back to the 2nd issue. I'm sitting on the goldmine and would have more if my selfish azz, not knowing anything mom hadn't been throwing away my Yo, Rap Masters, and Word Up magazines back in the late 80s and early 90s before I straight up told her to stop doing it. By the time I hit 60 years old in 2037, I'm gonna be sitting on some shyt. That's my retirement plan.

-Quikness-

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
years ago the complete Source collection sold for like $33k(it's actually worth more than that). And in this acution, a few(19) Death Row hip hop mags(not including the famous Vibe magazine) sold for $2500. I know goddamn well my hip hop magazine collection dating back over 30 years in great condition got to worth a lot. I'm talking about hundreds of mags, organized and cataloged in plastic. Including horror mags and Slam Magazines dating back to the 2nd issue. I'm sitting on the goldmine and would have more if my selfish azz, not knowing anything mom hadn't been throwing away my Yo, Rap Masters, and Word Up magazines back in the late 80s and early 90s before I straight up told her to stop doing it. By the time I hit 60 years old in 2037, I'm gonna be sitting on some shyt. That's my retirement plan.

Fukk your tired old ass magazines dude, wtf they gotta do with this ring :pachaha: