2Pac shot 5 times at Quad Studios 25 Years ago

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never said Big set him up.

I just listened back to the Zayd interview you are correct they never took his Rolex

I think Big didn't want to get involved in it, but Pac was one of those blood in/blood out fiercely loyal types.

So he started seeing Big as a coward.Shoe on the other foot, I think Pac was the type of cat who would've

risked it all for Big.Pac's problem was expecting niccaz to reciprocate that same kind of balls to the wall loyalty

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Pac was shot Nov 30th 1994, the night forever changed the course of hip hop as we know it.

Lets look at the facts that came to light recently with the help of Gene Deal, Majesty and Tupacs brother in law

1. Jimmy Hench Set Pac up as a favor for Hatian Jack

Screen-Shot-2018-11-12-at-7.34.10-AM.png

2.The beef stems from Pac confronting Hatian Jack at the court house about the rape Jack and his homeboy committed. Jack was offended Pac embarrassed him in front of his (Pacs) family

Jacques-Haitian-Jack-Agnant-and-Tupac.jpg

3.Biggie did not hide the gun under the piano. Pacs brother in law hid it. Lil Shawn falsely took credit for that. Big and Stretch brought the gun back though.

4. Stretch had no part in setting Pac up. Pac was upset that Stretch fell to the ground without a fight. Pac shot Nickles by accident.

5. Jimmy Hench called Stretch momma house and told him you and the Young Gunz don't want to go to war. "You need money for war".

6. Stretch told Pac what Jimmy said, Pac misconstrued what Stretch said. The Money For War was a warning to the Young Guns, not Pac.

stretch-and-tupac.jpg

7. Stretch did not visit Pac in prison because he never had his papers, so he sent E Money Bags and Nickles. By that time Pac had grown frustrated because no one from his team visited him so he did an interview with Vibe talking crazy, not knowing Bags and Nickles was about to pay him a visit.

DDV4dkTXgAAfz-g.jpg

8. Prodigy lied in his book about Pac telling Bags that he was going to fake a beef for record sales.

prodigy_my_infamous_life_hardcover_paperback.jpg

9. Pac was mad at Biggie because he did not look out for him financially and refused to answer his calls about helping with bail money. Big told Gene Deal this is what the issue Pac had with him.

10. King Tut was not involved in the shooting, Jimmy Hench spread that rumor. Dexter Issac was not involved, but he got part of the story correct, so he probably knows the real shooters

KingTut.jpg

11. Pacs rollie were not taken, he lied for insurance purposes.

12. Tupacs bother in law saw the shooters 2 years later

13. Figuratively speaking Pac did not cheddar bob himself

14. They came to beat and rob Pac and not to shoot him, but Pac pulled out his gun. They stole some items off him

15. Diddy the opportunist used the shooting to promote Who Shot Ya.

Sources....

Tupacs brother in Law

giphy.gif

everything in red - is pretty much BULLshyt

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
I keep posting this & Pac insinuated in a interview that he & Puff had some prior knowledge

Dramatization

Tupac’s beef with Biggie wasn’t hard to understand if you are familiar with Tupac’s principles, he is a very principle-driven person, - Tupac didn’t think Biggie was involved directly, but Tupac didn’t think Biggie was riding with him and economically speaking, those riding against Tupac were profiting in the extortion of Biggie and Bad Boy

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dramatization

Tupac’s beef with Biggie wasn’t hard to understand if you are familiar with Tupac’s principles, he is a very principle-driven person, - Tupac didn’t think Biggie was involved directly, but Tupac didn’t think Biggie was riding with him and economically speaking, those riding against Tupac were profiting in the extortion of Biggie and Bad Boy

They're just going to retort by saying the Zeus of all goons, Anthony "Wolf" Jones, wouldn't allow that to happen:unimpressed:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Dramatization

There was no internet back then & if you were alive & aware (no shots personally at you) you'd know how powerful video & images like this were. Between the insinuated statements Tupac made & this "dramatization" it made the general public not in the know about the situation turn on Big & think he had something to do with it. The damage Tupac did with this is still felt to this day has people who aren't really aware of the situation believing it. You see it on the this board & others. You can't excuse him for running with this false narrative when he knew the truth well before this.

I don't think Puff was getting extorted either (doesn't mean it couldn't have happened). Wolf & Riz were only 2 of the more famous street dudes on his payroll but Puff was mobbed up heavy

Mtt

Superstar
Daps
Kingofnyc pop up yet
And why did Haitian jack and Henchman fall out?
I gotta wonder if @kingofnyc books this day off work and takes the old lady to the fanciest pizza joint in Brownsville
Today in Hip Hop, Tupac Shakur was shot 5 times and robbed in the lobby of Quad Studios in NYC.
As fat
I think Big didn't want to get involved in it, but Pac was one of those blood in/blood out fiercely loyal types.

So he started seeing Big as a coward.Shoe on the other foot, I think Pac was the type of cat who would've

risked it all for Big.Pac's problem was expecting niccaz to reciprocate that same kind of balls to the wall loyalty

Lil Shawn Breaks Silence on 2pac 94 Shooting, Haitian Jack & Jimmy Henchman. Lil Shawn was the rapper Pac suppose to go see and rap with....

Last edited: