2Pac shot 5 times at Quad Studios 25 Years ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Botched robbery because he didn’t follow protocol and just lay down, he instead drew his weapon and made a common mistake that afflicts the inexperienced concealed carrier - in the heat of the moment he pulled the trigger before he pulled the gun. He shot himself, the bullet created entrance and exit wounds - upon accidentally firing his weapon the assailants panicked fired a shot, grabbed what they could and left. Then apparently, and coincidentally, the same cops that were on the scene to arrest Tupac at the Park Plaza Hotel for the sexual abuse charge were the same cop to arrive at the scene of the shooting - due to the sheer number of police on the payroll, and the division of labor in a police force, I find the latter portion of this hard to believe

I was in the elevator in 2011, the studio is still there - they have a Sony Oxford console

Crumple

All Star
Daps
He got shot in the testicles. Not something you want to keep reminding people about :dame:

Groin area could mean a lot. I assumed testicles Was it stated? Are there bullet charts?

Not cool at all. Ppl on Coli lived longer and are healthier than Pac.

Rest in peace and be grateful for all you have!

jimbean

Pro
Daps
tumblr_pqmr09marf1r94h9do1_540.gifv

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bust my gun, make em all scatter
Bullets to my nuts only made my balls fatter
Eat a dikk, biyotch

The GOAT :lawd:

DoomzdayzV

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant imagine shooting my own nuts off, if I had another shot and enough wherewithal id prolly just pop myself and call it a life