2k21 is trash and every 2K game getting more casual

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Its just not fun anymore, mycareer is pretty boring too and it feels like you gotta spend money to have fun. Not trying to play 6000 games to get to 90 rating

Daps
Sports games are trash now.

RPG and Action/Adventure games are the only software worth buying.

Sports games have improved on graphics but haven't evolved much in the last 15 years. You pay more but get less.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I quit My Team after 2k16. shyt is high cholesterol cheese.:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Don't buy any packs breh. Step back from the game and look at the overall product. It's straight trash. It's made for goofy nikkas and cacs that ain't never touched a basketball. Most of the community is ass and 2K makes it easy for them. Every game everybody plays the same damn way.

Yeah you right. I skipped 17. Bought 18-21. And next gen 21 had me hyped, only reason why I bought it. It's over with now, call it quits and check in 3 years from now:snoop:

Damn is it that trash brehs?

My girl getting it for me since I was able to secure a PS5.

2k16 was the last I gave a damn about

As a Mynba/franchise guy im at a loss. The game is a clusterfukk.

its trash :wow:

I like 21 on next gen, I even play MyTeam :yeshrug:

So many tears and salt in this thread.

:wow:

I’m actually enjoying 2k21 on next gen. I know what to expect though but you dummies post the same shyt every year. Lmao.

y’all might be in luck. We have a coli 2k league, flex schedule and all the works, that’s been running for like 10 years. We don’t make a thread any more cause we all on discord.

we try and keep it as sim as possible without it being on some cac Reddit shyt.

I think we full but since it’s a next gen league all our ogs aren’t here yet and we have a couple new guys who probably won’t make it. I think it’s one team open at the moment.

we only 2 weeks into season 1.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You'll never convince somebody not to buy it if they wanna spend the money. Just play the last one you liked and update the rosters :yeshrug: if everybody on the coli stopped fw 2k, T2 would still be alright, so take that info and quit fw em if you don't like it

I'm done with em until they put a few good yrs out in a row, but I'm not expecting em to change. Don't really miss it either. I miss real hooping :mjcry:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
They got these nikkas buying these editions every year, making their player the same thing every year, tattoos, clothing and all. Just to play the same way.

Dribble dribble dribble go by screen behind the back dribble (to catch the defender in screen animation) then 3.

Same mother fukking thing. Then when you go on twitter talking trash they say you just bad at the game:mjlol:
Sounds like that nikka @Ineedmoney504 :russ: nikka won't ever stop buying Madden/2k :francis:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Sounds like that nikka @Ineedmoney504 :russ: nikka won't ever stop buying Madden/2k :francis:
We have fun year round :yeshrug: we play in. Full madden and 2k league that’s active that we play from release to release.

that’s $60 for literally 100s of hours. Our coli leagues of 2k and madden is dope. Handling salary cap, trading, free agents it’s crazy fun

:russ: Plus I’m good as fukk in both

Sorry if I won’t be shamed by dudes who spend 60 dollars and got 8 hours outta spider man fam. :mjlol:

nikka was done with that game on the night of launch.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
. Remember NCAA Basketball on SNES? .

giphy.gif

I wish I hadn't the ability to.....

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
The fukked up thing is that for the cats who still wanna buy/play the shyts, y'all go out and buy it DAY 1 FOR FULL. fukkING. PRICE. Instead of waiting for that desperation push there they sell it at 30 dollars and below like they did the last two.

There will NEVER be any change worth a purchase from one year to the next. Never....but nikkas still buy it...looking for hope that never comes. :mindblown:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
y’all might be in luck. We have a coli 2k league, flex schedule and all the works, that’s been running for like 10 years. We don’t make a thread any more cause we all on discord.

we try and keep it as sim as possible without it being on some cac Reddit shyt.

I think we full but since it’s a next gen league all our ogs aren’t here yet and we have a couple new guys who probably won’t make it. I think it’s one team open at the moment.

we only 2 weeks into season 1.
:hubie:Nah, I’m very familiar with that lg. I run rec and park w/the brehs in it. The issues are inherently in the game. Thanks tho

hotbeezie

Go Dawgzz!!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I thought I was done this year but the my Player nickname was Jr. and I’m a Jr. :gladbron:

so I said fukk it.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

I oughta be ashamed of myself :wow: