2k21 is trash and every 2K game getting more casual

N*E*R*D

In Search Of...
Daps
My playtime on Steam for NBA 2k21 is 17hrs...that's low as fukk for me considering I bought that shyt on day 1. This year I just couldn't get jiggy with that shyt man it's tough being a basketball fan these days. I miss the days of having a variety of games in a genre to choose from. Remember NCAA Basketball on SNES? NBA Give N Go, College Slam, NBA Hangtime, Kobe Bryant Courtside, NBA In The Zone, NBA Shootout....the list goes on and on. We have NBA 2K in 2021 and that's fukking it these days.

Winston

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The more casual they make the game, the more players it has. The more players it has, the more money developers and publishers make from microtransactions. Microtransactions ruined sports games and it's too late to stop it.

Haven't bought Madden since 2010, Fifa since 13 and 2K since 14. :pacspit: EA and Activision

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I knew MyTeam was trash from whenever I booted up the game they had ads saying you could buy cards for mid tier players who they gave a high ass rating.

they’ll have Tobias Harris card with him rated as 95 or they’ll have some goofy shyt like Shaq at PG with a 99 rating 3 pointer

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Y’all bytch ass nikkas keep buying year after year so this is what you get. After the shyt show ‘19 was I said fukk 2k. Still copped ‘20 and vowed it’ll be the last NBA 2k I support for a while. They just don’t care about the game of basketball at it’s core. They care about the goofy ass kids who wanna run around with a 7’9 demigod. I just want a basketball sim that mirrors the real sport. 2K was there, all they had to do is polish some things, but the VC boom took over after ‘13 and by the time ‘17 came it was all but too late. Stop buying that crap and they might get the picture.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Y’all bytch ass nikkas keep buying year after year so this is what you get. After the shyt show ‘19 was I said fukk 2k. Still copped ‘20 and vowed it’ll be the last NBA 2k I support for a while. They just don’t care about the game of basketball at it’s core. They care about the goofy ass kids who wanna run around with a 7’9 demigod. I just want a basketball sim that mirrors the real sport. 2K was there, all they had to do is polish some things, but the VC boom took over after ‘13 and by the time ‘17 came it was all but too late. Stop buying that crap and they might get the picture.

Yeah you right. I skipped 17. Bought 18-21. And next gen 21 had me hyped, only reason why I bought it. It's over with now, call it quits and check in 3 years from now:snoop:

Last edited:

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah your right. I skipped 17. Bought 18-21. And next gen 21 had me hyped, only reason why I bought it. It's over with now, call it quits and check in 3 years from now:snoop:
They got a loooot of folks with the next gen craze. The last time we had one was for ‘14 and I can say it delivered :ehh: 2k vets should of been peeped game this time around though. How they been holding back info on the game right up until release. They never used to do that before ‘16-‘17. Gotta blame the consumer on this on.

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
They got these nikkas buying these editions every year, making their player the same thing every year, tattoos, clothing and all. Just to play the same way.

Dribble dribble dribble go by screen behind the back dribble (to catch the defender in screen animation) then 3.

Same mother fukking thing. Then when you go on twitter talking trash they say you just bad at the game:mjlol:

CBSwagga

All Star
Daps
It’s crazy the older I get the less I want to play competitively. I like madden 21 on next Gen but 2k just not it. The micro transactions are crazy, the grind to build a player is crazy, I dropped extra bread on Vc for current and next gen this year but they won’t get me again. Single player experiences have been much more fulfilling lately